• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

The problem with the protesting in Ferguson is that they are supporting racism. They're proving nothing by burning the city and looting the innocent people. They say they're out there because of injustice, but they are only creating injustice.

Racism works both ways, trust me I know, I spent enough time in Detroit

Racism is alive and well

we went to a place called Nigel's Soul food in Charleston.

racism is indeed alive in the south.

87 'peckerwood' manche

The only race i hate is the kind you gotta run.

a6365688d15410084a7d69de08a8bbfc.jpg

Looks like she's going to Iowa possibly to get a jeep...

Need to figure out why the brakes aren't working...

mac 'early WF prep I guess too' gyvr

Yup. But as current events show if it looks like a horse, walks like a horse, and sounds like a horse its a horse. They aren't afraid to tell you that down here :D

It's not about race, it's about geography. I was introduced to a whole house of southerners as a "yankee from ohio."

red 'sore losers' heep

Another jeep for you or for someone else

someone else

these brakes are annoying me

mac 'got one axle, then the other, but not both together' gyvr

Brakes are required in IL.you can't get to Iowa with out crossing IL.

you can...but it would be just a little out of the way!

in other news, in my many years of being a cell phone owner and a duck hunter i've never managed to kill a phone with water...until today. somehow, my waterproof bag managed to spring a leak. luckily it didn't set off the water thingy, so it will be getting replaced under warranty

Time to get an s5. Supposedly it is water proof. I was waiting on a phone call and had it in the shower and it worked fine (wouldn't work with wet hands).

I knew that comment would lead to comments like that. Seriously I was waiting on a phone call and wanted to somewhat test out my phones supposed how water proof my phone was in a controlled environment.

I knew that comment would lead to comments like that. Seriously I was waiting on a phone call and wanted to somewhat test out my phones supposed how water proof my phone was in a controlled environment.

You've made it past denial. Work on acceptance that you shouldn't type everything that pops in your head.

Back