• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Fixed my idle issue, the IAC valve was dirty (not as dirt as the last time I cleaned it). It was a torx 20 screw if anyone else needs to take the IAC off. Also had uhaul put a hitch on my car so I can haul bikes easier (taking them to Indy Sunday night and then again the end of next month plus who knows where else).

I pull 15 MPG pulling my jeep and can get 18 MPG unloaded and I can roast the hell out of some tires!!!!!

7.3 BABY!! And I bet I paid less for it than any of you did for a 8.1!!

If it goes from 9 to 10, that's still 11%! I want to change the O2 sensors and get it running as well as I can, then send it off the PCM to get tuned. It might be petty but I don't think I'll be happy until it will burn the tires off.

Then I'll sell it.

Truer words have never been spoken :D

Illiana 'we should have a dealer license' XJ

Truer words have never been spoken :D

Illiana 'we should have a dealer license' XJ

You get 6 a year?

mac 'been close myself several times' gyvr

I paid 3300 for my 02 Yukon XL 2500 8.1 4x4 loaded with everything but air ride and dvd.
I'll stick with a gasser till i need an MDT/HDT r/v.
Have had my dealership for 20 years this July. Sometimes it's nice ;)

sedahyje.jpg

And we're hitchless...

Nice.

As long as the naysayers don't keep it from happening.

It would fuel the local economy, ask Attica how they survive.

Just needs a campground next to it.

mac 'mwc summer trip next year' gyvr

I will be up there a lot with Kimmer if it happens, really really want it to happen! About a 2.5 hour drive for me from Sheboygan. If people want to drive part way and camp at my place I have room, break up the trip...

I will be up there a lot with Kimmer if it happens, really really want it to happen! About a 2.5 hour drive for me from Sheboygan. If people want to drive part way and camp at my place I have room, break up the trip...

8 hours depending on getting around chi-town...

MI guys can do the You-Pee

mac 'long weekend' gyvr

Couple hours from here as well... If anyone wanted to break up the drive in two days my place is open on the west side of the state...

99SJ 'Or a trip to Gilbert, MN' Ex

Stupid stuff that happens....

The Aztek needs that hub, now the Expedition rear caliper starts drooling brake fluid all over the driveway...

http://fox11online.com/2014/05/27/off-road-vehicle-park-proposed-in-forest-county/

It's getting closer to being a real thing. The next vote it the big one..

Good. Glad the yearly donations to WOHVA and WORVPI haven't gone for naught. It'll take some time to get going once it's voted on, but all in all, it'll put back into the economy what the loss of McCaslin and the Pipeline took out.

I read the comments after the article. The Nays were the typical flavor; Sierra Club Member not knowing what they are talking about, concerns about noise, and Tax money. Since the County Board has been in on this process from Day 0, the chances should be reasonably good.

-Ron

Back