• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

just got these in today

Trucklite LED conversion. That is what I would do instead of the 50" light bar... I had H4 Autopals with silverstars (in the picture on the passenger side). I ordered and tried LED conversion bulbs, the didn't fit in the radiator support, so I ended up the the Trucklite LED Conversion.

was out running the cars with my baja SAE team.

ive never done the ether trick, and all i had was brake clean... and i was intoxicated. so i went for it.

the puff from the pop!

10264485_635025376551882_3745771032658196020_n.jpg

hay all you MI, WI, and maybe some KY, or MO folk,

I am looking for a camp ground that is lake FRONT as in slapping my tent in the sand type of front. also if canoeing is near by that would be cool. or other activities. trying to work with my brother here on planning his bachelors party.
so far the main thing we know is camping on the beach would be awesome.

ideas?

Land Between the Lakes, KY. Miles and miles of forest roads that lead to beaches in the middle of nowhere to camp on. Ask around in the SEC and you will get a ton of info.

No snow here :p

Not happy with this at all but better than the old setup. At least now I.dint have to pull my bumper and filter mount to get the filter off...
9unujeme.jpg

hay all you MI, WI, and maybe some KY, or MO folk,

I am looking for a camp ground that is lake FRONT as in slapping my tent in the sand type of front. also if canoeing is near by that would be cool. or other activities. trying to work with my brother here on planning his bachelors party.
so far the main thing we know is camping on the beach would be awesome.

ideas?

How far are you thinking? There are a lot of campsites in northern wisconsin that are only accessible by water.. but they are usually far from bars and strippers..

If ya by DSM give me a ring, I should be working in the shop all weekend.

Will do Andy. Trying to convince Camille this is a good project for Saturday, but we also need to work cattle that morning, so we will see what comes about.

Straight or curved 50" led on my jeep?

That is the question......

I went with the 51" straight on the top of the tractor, it is a huge bitch. If it works out as well as I am hoping, I am going to put one on all the tractors. Smash Hole will be raking in the duckets :D

Cheese "lit" Man

Check out Patoka Lake in Southern Indiana.

Land Between the Lakes, KY. Miles and miles of forest roads that lead to beaches in the middle of nowhere to camp on. Ask around in the SEC and you will get a ton of info.

I will take a look, thanks.

How far are you thinking? There are a lot of campsites in northern wisconsin that are only accessible by water.. but they are usually far from bars and strippers..

I will keep this in mind because it does sound cool, but im pretty sure he wants to hit up a strip club.
thanks

Re: Re: Important

I went with the 51" straight on the top of the tractor, it is a huge bitch. If it works out as well as I am hoping, I am going to put one on all the tractors. Smash Hole will be raking in the duckets :D

Cheese "lit" Man
Pogtfo

just got these in today

Trucklite LED conversion. That is what I would do instead of the 50" light bar... I had H4 Autopals with silverstars (in the picture on the passenger side). I ordered and tried LED conversion bulbs, the didn't fit in the radiator support, so I ended up the the Trucklite LED Conversion.
real interested in how those work. They're pricey, but might be what the DD MJ gets.

I hate brake lines...

mac 'F250 has brakes now tho' gyvr
I too hate brake lines.
Living in the north sucks.

If you have a bachelor party without strippers I will disown you!!

k "Just ask John Popp" man

I had no strippers at my bachelor party but that was a choice i decided on long ago. i have never been that "into" strippers. not that i hate them, just have never seen the appeal of throwing my money at something that gives me nothing in return. i can go home and get better action for free. not to mention my party was at the Badlands.

at the age of 30 i have only been twice.

and no this has nothing to to with a woman, its just me.
now i am not saying that i would not go, im just not a "hay its Friday lets hit the strip club" type.

that being said, my brother who is getting married IS into strippers and its HIS bachelors party. so that does earn a spot on the priority list.

Think a stripper will come to a camp site??

I had no strippers at my bachelor party but that was a choice i decided on long ago. i have never been that "into" strippers. not that i hate them, just have never seen the appeal of throwing my money at something that gives me nothing in return. i can go home and get better action for free. not to mention my party was at the Badlands.

at the age of 30 i have only been twice.

and no this has nothing to to with a woman, its just me.
now i am not saying that i would not go, im just not a "hay its Friday lets hit the strip club" type.

that being said, my brother who is getting married IS into strippers and its HIS bachelors party. so that does earn a spot on the priority list.

Think a stripper will come to a camp site??

gotta say, I agree... I have been to a strip club once. Just not really my thing

Back