• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

We are headed to Michigan to Dan's daughter's wedding and it's almost as cheap to rent a car in the fuel savings versus the 5.9.

Plus I didn't know when I made the reservations if any of my cars would be worth the trip after last weekend.

mac 'beep beep' gyvr

I would like to see me, you, Dan and Sam in that thing....

Cheese "Low-Rider" Man

Four BIG hamsters!

mac 'better power than an impala' gyvr

that made me laugh...it is a vision in its own.

Cheese "room for a bottle in there too!" Man

And bacon!

mac '17 bucks a day!' gyvr

Let me just say here, I did not mean anything mean, negative, or derogatory by any of my comments on here.

I was not presuming to tell you all how you should do things, I made a general comment on something I've seen work in other raffles. I'm not trying to butt in to take over, demand my way, or say that your way sucks. Just making what I thought was a constructive idea to consider.

So, I apologize to any and all who were offended.

I'm just here to try and help. I've got experience in non-profit accounting, marketing, and membership retention. I understand how to make processes more efficient. I've tried to provide as much context about my experiences, who I am, and what I would like to do to help NAXJA. I tried to meet, greet, talk and help as many people during Winterfest as I could. I thought things were going well. Anyway.

I tend to just jump headfirst into things, sorry if I'm over-enthusiastic. I'm also just off two cool vacations that has let me decompress from 7 years of 50-70 hour a week of work on our latest software product. The vacations (and not having to work on a Jeep over the winter) have given me a lot of time for reflection on what I want to do next.

You'll also have to believe me, I've been where you guys have been w/ regards to how much work you put into the club, events, and everything involved. I understand the passion, and work involved. I appreciate the work by those involved very much.

So, there's my case. Hope nobody holds grudges here, cause I never have.

Wheels and tires for the BMW......still way cheaper than buying just tires for the jeep! :D

Refrigerator is partly stocked.

ygadudy4.jpg

More in the cooler.

Gonna need beer this weekend.

My daughter is getting married tomorrow. Very strange to say that.

Fore 'could get emotional' Wheeler

ygadudy4.jpg

More in the cooler.

put two straps on that little fridge and use it as a back pack, it will help you through the emotional parts :D

My congrats to your daughter on getting married, damn you are getting old.

Cheese "turn on the water works" Man

dan i am having a hard time accepting that my 9 month old just got sick for the 1st time and your walking one down the aisle.
i would already be balling. having a baby girl shows you where the heart string are for realz.

some of you may remember that my wife and i were having a hard time over WF because it was the 1st weekend away from the baby...

waaaaaaaa I MISS MY BABY!!!!!

bout to cry at work...

:cry:

:eyes:

ygadudy4.jpg

More in the cooler.

zyza7u7u.jpg

Good thing my room is next door.

mac 'better stocked' gyvr

I am of Irish decent, my bday is tomorrow, im turning 30, and my favorite beverage is whiskey....

you are all invited....:eyes: but you cant tell my wife you are coming. she didn't buy enough chips

and today is 3/14 and i have some steaks in the fridge....

:cheers:

Back