• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

mac 'been sued for millions before' gyvr

Two of my brothers are police officers. One is one position under the chief in our town. The other is the patrol Sargent. Both of them laugh at the law suits they get hit with. 99.99999% of them get thrown out of court long before they even start to worry about it.

F250 with the 7.3 is actually in pretty good condition, minus the entire oil pan and everything behind it is covered in oil... Debating if I'm still going to test drive it tomorrow...

The 2001 F150 SuperCrew looked nice in the photos, but I had a lot of touch up paint, and the Micky Thompson Tires were old, very old, and wore out. I couldn't tell if the shimmy/pull/vibration was from the tires, or other issues... Also couldn't tell if it was the tires or driveline that had some 'shudder' in it, thinking the differentials probably haven't been serviced. Interior was in good shape.

Theres a 2001 Extended Cab F150 at another dealer here that Is in decent shape, at one point had a 5th wheel hitch installed in the bed, still has the helper springs.

99SJ 'Thinking I'm going to borrow the Santa Fe and take some more time to look around' Ex

F250 with the 7.3 is actually in pretty good condition, minus the entire oil pan and everything behind it is covered in oil... Debating if I'm still going to test drive it tomorrow...

The 2001 F150 SuperCrew looked nice in the photos, but I had a lot of touch up paint, and the Micky Thompson Tires were old, very old, and wore out. I couldn't tell if the shimmy/pull/vibration was from the tires, or other issues... Also couldn't tell if it was the tires or driveline that had some 'shudder' in it, thinking the differentials probably haven't been serviced. Interior was in good shape.

Theres a 2001 Extended Cab F150 at another dealer here that Is in decent shape, at one point had a 5th wheel hitch installed in the bed, still has the helper springs.

99SJ 'Thinking I'm going to borrow the Santa Fe and take some more time to look around' Ex

Don't rush into something, you will end up with a basket case.

How much was the SuperCrew?

I got them down to 7000 because of the issues, they wouldn't budge beyond that and quite frankly, I didn't want to pay more than 6 for it...

Pretty much decided I'll just drive the woman's s10 and have her drive her parents santa fe till I find something I like...

99SJ 'Maybe an Expedition with the 5.4? Nah...' Ex

I got them down to 7000 because of the issues, they wouldn't budge beyond that and quite frankly, I didn't want to pay more than 6 for it...

Pretty much decided I'll just drive the woman's s10 and have her drive her parents santa fe till I find something I like...

99SJ 'Maybe an Expedition with the 5.4? Nah...' Ex
PM sent

Had a few drinks after work this am...been a while...be a while more before it happens again...

mac 'choir practice' gyvr

You NEEED to get that oil cleaned off of there to inspect it!
One common problem with the 7.3 especially up north is rusty oil pan.
They rust through and leak.
The motor needs to be pulled to replace the oil pan.

I would pass on that truck...

You NEEED to get that oil cleaned off of there to inspect it!
One common problem with the 7.3 especially up north is rusty oil pan.
They rust through and leak.
The motor needs to be pulled to replace the oil pan.

I would pass on that truck...

My thoughts exactly which is why I didn't go this morning and test drive it. On to better trucks.... maybe...

Olivia Marie
Born 1051 6 Oct 2012
7 lbs 9 oz

Came so fast we couldn't get the epidural in.

Red 'come on grace' heep

Congrats!

Everybody's fine?

Congrats to you two, Josh! :cheers:

Redheep won the race...they could still share the same bday...but nothing indicates that will happen...

mac 'grace is dd'n me tonight' gyvr

Back