• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Never buy ammo from Wal Mart. It's a great way to blow your gun up.

Seriously???

Because Federal who makes a highly dangerous product makes a less than quality product just because it's sold at Walmart... I'm pretty sure that the quality control for Federal is much much better than any of the Russian ammo you can get online for the same price.

Parakeet

I have bought two bulk 550 of .22lr from there, 100 shells of 12 gauge target shells, pretty sure all the rounds minus the CCI mini mags are not from there, but never have had any issues with Walmart ammo.

FWIW, I've never been ever to see Dan's pics that he posts up. IIRC, Pat can't see them either. :dunno:

On a different note, I ran two cat5 drops tonight for the garage. One for a wireless access point and the other just because to the work bench. All other cat5 drops are also complete. We're making progress, just not as quickly as I'd like!

Hale, I dropped a CAT5 deuce about an hour ago and ironically I was think "I wonder how Hale is these days?"

But then I just asked Camille and she said you were doing great! :D

Hale, I dropped a CAT5 deuce about an hour ago and ironically I was think "I wonder how Hale is these days?"

But then I just asked Camille and she said you were doing great! :D

It's hard to get much done when she shows up but, I usually end up really enjoying her visit.

5am morning jobs suuuuck after finishing a show at midnight!

whats that you say??? you want me to drink your free coffee and eat your free food? yes, ill have some...suddenly 5am isnt so bad.

2.5 hours to go till game time...bear down

Apparently I passed out before I replied last night...

mac 'woke up on the couch' gyvr

Back