• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Take your time is all I can say. Can they pull the 3500lbs? Absolutely! Are there better rigs at braking? Yes. My 96 had rear disk and pulled a dual axle Jayco pop up with working surge brakes. Worked great as long as the roads weren't slick. With my 99 I now pull a 16' Aluminum Smokercraft boat fully loaded with gear for camping and I also pull a 5'-6" x 12' utility trailer loaded with a full cord of wood with no issues on logging roads and forest roads. I have electric brakes on the utility trailer though. I take my time and leave plenty of space. The far right lane will be your friend and passing anything but a tractor is a joke.

Yep, nice and easy will be the name of the game, can't get in a hurry. And getting the surge brakes fixed will be the first order of business. Cooling system has already been completely overhauled including a 3 row rad, but should probably look into a tranny cooler, too. Thanks for the advice.

So Banks are telling people to 'Go Green' do your banking the 'Fast & Easy' way by banking online...

My bank sent me a letter saying that I do 'too much online banking' and that as of August 1st, I will be charged $30 per online transaction that is over my limit....

Time for a new bank.

I don't carry much cash, if any, anymore; I don't use checks, and I pay all my bills online. I thought I was living a fairly 'Green' lifestyle when it came to banking...

My bank doesn't have any physical locations. It's online only.

ING direct or another? I've got a savings account with them that I have nearly gutted working on the house (started it to save up for the house, so that's understandable), they used to give some real nice interest but it's in the toilet now just like everything else.

correct, horizontal... i just got off of a 12 hour shift. lol.

no union to my knowledge... but i could be mistaken.

its a summer job for me, so i have little use or care for union/nonunion shenanigans. but guess who i live with, my uncle, THE OWNER.

the night foreman plays dickgrabber... i mean words with friends with him all night. they have got to be gay for each other... while me and the other new guy bust our ass. the other guy more than me, im not giving up my lunch break. lol. but the foreman is a complete fawking moron. reminds me of someone i worked with in mount pleasant. same build and attitude. i just want to hire a 12 year old girl to kick him in the nuts.

Soooooooo tell your uncle???

Its a credit union I've been with since I was born. I both my Ranger and Jeep were bought through them, my parents and sisters all have banked there religiously, now my sisters have gone to another Credit Union, my parents are looking into that, but I need something that's more spread out. Not knowing where Bec and I will be living in a year or two, I'd like to have access to my money locally if possible... Most the banks and credit unions around here are just in the tri-county...

Its a credit union I've been with since I was born. I both my Ranger and Jeep were bought through them, my parents and sisters all have banked there religiously, now my sisters have gone to another Credit Union, my parents are looking into that, but I need something that's more spread out. Not knowing where Bec and I will be living in a year or two, I'd like to have access to my money locally if possible... Most the banks and credit unions around here are just in the tri-county...

i think that back in jewel is in every jewel

tcf or something like that i think

i got lucky...we kept the same bank the whole time living in new york and chicago. it was a bit of a pain sometimes so we also opened a chase bank account. its nice walking to the counter at the bank and having them say "hi craig, how are you today" without having to look at any paperwork to know who i am. their online banking isn't as slick as some bigger banks, but it works for me. i've been a customer since 2003 i believe

Picture of said truck I was talking about earlier.
2012-06-19_14-04-44_195.jpg

Back