• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Just charged an oil change out, guys name was Willie high

i am still LOLing

There u go Sam pop a couple of mushrooms u will have no problem doing ur presentation

Then again, he won't even know he is doing a presentation! :D

Flexd'Drugs are bad.....M'kay'XJ

There are a lot of ways to get past speaking in front of a large group of unfamiliar people. The most referenced & comical one is to picture then in their underwear (yea, I know..... that sorority hottie will be in the front row, right?)
i thought that was simply motivation to go to class? at least it is for me.

getting drunk before class is another way:D
no bueno... even a pen is hard to operate under the influence. ive tried.

the ones that grow on cow poop are supposed to be the fun ones
unless your an expert on toadstools and mushrooms, you really should stay away from them. the morels being an exception as they are very identifiable. thats why they are so popular in Mi.

unless your an expert on toadstools and mushrooms, you really should stay away from them. the morels being an exception as they are very identifiable. thats why they are so popular in Mi.

Sure, edible morels are easily distinguishable..... but do you know what a false morel looks like, and what it's effects are? :D

Cut the front yard today. Hopefully cutting the back yard saturday...its really tall...

mac 'last guy on the block to cut' gyvr

It's been probably 30 years since I've hunted morels. IIRC, the false morels have a floating cap that's not connected to the stem at the rim. Effects range from an upset stomach to potentially death. In short, make damned sure you know what you're eating.

I am letting some buddies from NC use my truck this week while they are up turkey hunting...they ran it down to fumes and it barely made it to town to get diesel. I had to explain to them that running out of diesel is a LOT different then running out of gas. The truck was so low it was sputtering and chugging when it made it to the pump and then it ran a bit rough after that until it got out on the hwy and it all cleared up. On top of that my father in law came and "took" my new tractor and has used it for a few days and has done nothing but bitch about one thing or another....I told him to bring it back or STFU! he can go buy a new one himself or rent one from John Deere...lets see how well he likes either of those options. Beggars cant be choosers in my book. :rantoff:

thats a little un-grateful...well maybe you'll get your tractor back now :roll:

Hella 500 and 500FF light kits, currently on clearance at Walmart for $10 a set. Me likey.

Grab me a set and I'll give you $20! :D

They had 5 sets in town, so I bought them all. :) I'll send you a PM later, to keep the Important thread important.

hubs 'still hates walmart' 97xj

Important thread is important! :D Works for me! Thank Dude! :cheers:

I swung past our wally world today. They were out, no mention on their website, seems like they might be stopping carrying them. Oh well.

IM A FREE MAN!

officially done with the spring semester of 2011. smoked my AAD exam, im sure. thought my CHM one was harder than the rest of the tests ive taken. got a solid B on it and the class. JRN might have been a different story. and my MET class... im pretty much checked out of that. lol. thinking about swapping from a MET to CHM major. i took a PED class just for the credit hours and physical education credits i need. of course i got an A in that.

- AAD = college reading strategies
- CHM = chemistry
- MET = meteorology
- JRN = journalism
- PED = advanced snowboarding (ha!)

im bored as crap, already cracked a beer at 930am. think im going to check out wally world just for shit and giggles. see if dan hasnt scooped them all. i sold my books back so i got dinero to spend. rocks and valleys tomorrow. setting up more classes later tonight. then lady friend visits!

The Hella light deal at wally world I just realized is old. My buddy found this out a couple of months ago and I never put two and two together...I think he told me drunk. I went to one last night at work and the shelf was empty but it did show the reg price of 62 bucks and the clearence 10 price.

mac 'I wish I would've paid more attention' gyvr

I got some

REW'all lit up'STER

Back