• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Bubba's not been feeling good for 3-4 days. Has a rough cough, no temp, and it's not slowed him down too much really. Thought it'd be a good idea to get him checked out and, I'm glad we did.

He's got pneumonia.

:(

Bubba's not been feeling good for 3-4 days. Has a rough cough, no temp, and it's not slowed him down too much really. Thought it'd be a good idea to get him checked out and, I'm glad we did.

He's got pneumonia.

Alex had pneumonia about 6 months ago. Got admitted to the hospital for 2 days/1 night. Tough to watch your 10 month old in a hospital crib getting pissed because he doesn't know what's going on, but the medicine knocked him out most of the time.

Hang in there Mikey.

Mike, hope Bubba gets to feeling better. It is good thing that you caught it when you did.

Sorry to hear that, antibiotics and fluids usually help pretty quickly.

BTW, Bear pulled out of it today. Today he jumped up on the couch and started licking me. He ate a whole can of dog food and then has been outside playing with his momma and pappa, even playing tug of war with them. Even this morning he didn't have any energy at all, it was like someone threw a switch and he turned on. His eyes are brighter and he is drinking lots of water.
Gee, what was that someone said about Parvaid not working? Maybe those whose dogs didn't make it didn't follow the directions exactly as they should. I did and both dogs have pulled through it, and it didn't cost $1500 each or more. In fact it cost less than $400 to treat TWO dogs.

JS

He's got pneumonia.

Thanks for the well wishes guys.:wave:

There seems to be an increase in sick dogs this year due to the weather, cold then warm, back to cold and then add in all the rain. Since it isn't freezing the virus's get to grow and then the dogs end up sick. And the worst is yet to come with mosquitos and fleas that will thrive on these wet conditions.

Hope all goes well with Bubba!

JS

Just some FYI for you.

This is Bubba:

100_5406.jpg

Ok, thats what happens when you go sleepless for the better part of two weeks :) And considering the talk of all the sick dogs lately.....

Well good luck with Bubba!

Hey, he could almost pass for a Pitbull :) Short and stocky.....

JS

Holy crap, Just ordered an outer tie rod for the CJ. $20, my cost. They said welcome to owning an old a$$ antique.

Back