• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Deal with that crap every day, both sides of it. That said if anyone looking for ok deals on project XJs Ive got some that need to go!

Little one found out that you don't mess with SeanR and his chair. Knot on the head and scraped up nose.
270ac98997238089b51c66859ecddc06.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Isn’t that everyday in your line of work or more weird then them?

Took and passed an msf motorcycle class this weekend. It was long and for a good amount of the time pretty boring, but I learned some stuff.it was defiantly not geared towards people who have never touched a bike before.

You take the basic or the next level? I took the basic one in 2008 and the one I took was geared 100% towards that. They might’ve changed it since then also. I took the class and had my endorsement before I ever had a bike or ride one on the street.

I took my written and riding test at the same time, and rode a YZF750 crotch rocket to do it on....aced that bitch too. But I must admit, I've been on motorcycles since my 3rd birthday, so it wasn't my first rodeo.

So casually scrolling for a new XJ and I find a clean looking 5.9. I was originally looking for a clean stock jeep today save gas but I guess can't hurt to look. Does have 200k though.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

12 city 17 hwy is what they get

if its over 200k plan on a trans if it hasn't had one...

oh and premium fuel...

mac 'but fun to drive' gyvr

Back