• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

****, now you guys are making me want 35's. I thought I was done with the "Chuck Wagon".

My advice for what it's worth (not much). Enjoy your Jeep on 33s as it is now. Figure out what you can/can't do and then if you're not satisfied step up to 35s.

35s is a slippery slope; you're looking at more lift or more sawsall plus shaft/ujoint/steering upgrades, etc. My junk will do just about everything I want where it is right now, and I'm not in a place to drop $$$ on a vehicle that leaves the garage 4x a year. Doesn't stop me from wanting 35s though...

Along them lines. If its mostly street or you want mostly reliability then stick with the 33s. Plus an XJ looks right at 4.5" lift, fenders trimmed as little as possible and 33s. But 35s are fun, then you go to 36s blow frontend up and drop big change for 1tons, 4Ds and C/Os...left wanting 43s and a v8

35s is a slippery slope; you're looking at more lift or more sawsall plus shaft/ujoint/steering upgrades, etc. [snip] I'm not in a place to drop $$$ on a vehicle that leaves the garage 4x a year. Doesn't stop me from wanting 35s though...

Only if this deal falls in my lap and goes through will I go to 35s...

Popcan was 33s to 38s...d30 to d60...

mac ‘never ran 35s regularly before’ gyvr

I like them, cannot wait to really test them with the Front E-locker and the RCVs

RCV’s are NOT in the immediate future...

mac ‘has a shitload of d30 axles laying around’ gyvr

I only had the stt pros on the street. But I can say they handled the snow and rain pretty good.

We are scheduled to meet up and trade Monday afternoon.

mac ‘we shall see’ gyvr

I only have my sUAS license...

In other news...

de392c2d6d0e26ad56f1ce30b24f3674.jpg

mac ‘cool clock’ gyvr

I'm surprised at that. A lady here at work has them and they look like they would be sketchy at best.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

The old STT was a hell of a lot better in snow and rain. STT Pro are on par with other M/T tires

Well Moab prep I guess. Although I will use it for Memorial day at Badlands, Redbird Clean up, and Harlan. This is how I plan on getting "Chuck Wagon" to and from:

Just need to do the wiring and it will be ready. Got all week till Memorial day LOL. And get it weighed to buy a tag

Last edited:
Back