• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Yes! That's what I was looking for. I searched all over (obviously not ALL) e-trailer for this.

Thanks, order placed.

The reason I'm wanting to do this, is my center 3 lights are in a led bar and are hooked up to my running lights, however the same bar has another series of lights that only makes sense to use.

Can't ever have too many lights.

the older redcat stuff is sometimes of questionable design and quality. They got a bad rep for a reason on some of their stuff.

the new "team redcat" stuff is actually just a straight importation of the team magic stuff.
They're well sorted out and mature products. The e5/e6 chassis are on their 3rd generation.

if anyone buys a redcat anything let me know and I'll put you in touch with the cheap parts guy. You paypal and he drop ships from redcat. usually like 50% off MSRP.

I tired 6s in the E6 for the first time today. It's gnarly insane. Standing backflips. 12' high double backflips to crashes into the tree. 40 mph wheelies for as long as you hold the trigger.

I'm kind of surprised nothing broke today. I guess I've got it sorted out.

Crap got me looking into chargers and trying to figure out batteries(want at least 2 spair batts I think) for the MT10e but a little confused on WHAT batt to get... I'm spending the weekend thinking about this. I really miss bashing around and not being able to really do any work besides computer or paper work it will give me something to do plus RCs are fun.

Ok, it's like the wire is your veins and the diodes are bacon....does that help?

Yes! That's what I was looking for. I searched all over (obviously not ALL) e-trailer for this.

Thanks, order placed.

The reason I'm wanting to do this, is my center 3 lights are in a led bar and are hooked up to my running lights, however the same bar has another series of lights that only makes sense to use.

Can't ever have too many lights.
Not a problem dan, anything to help.

In other news I'm doing a oil change on my 98 and it's turned in to a nightmare getting the oil filter off so I used my last resort the screwdriver method and it's stuck so bad it just ripped the filter to shreds. Pulling my hair out over here. I have changed oil more times then I can count used to be my summer job in high school never had this much trouble.....

Had that problem years ago with a mustang. Shredded the oil filter, called a shop and he came out and cut it off and it had a nut on the inside. Not sure if it is the same on these but worth checking into before paying some one.

Cut the shredded filter off and see if there is a bung/nut on the back side. If not maybe a big EZ Out?

Last edited:
Had that problem years ago with a mustang. Shredded the oil filter, called a shop and he came out and cut it off and it had a nut on the inside. Not sure if it is the same on these but worth checking into before paying some one.

Cut the shredded filter off and see if there is a bung/nut on the back side. If not maybe a big EZ Out?
Yeah I'll check it out.if the heat option doesn't work. Funny how a simple job can turn in to a all night event.

Crap got me looking into chargers and trying to figure out batteries(want at least 2 spair batts I think) for the MT10e but a little confused on WHAT batt to get... I'm spending the weekend thinking about this. I really miss bashing around and not being able to really do any work besides computer or paper work it will give me something to do plus RCs are fun.

how much do you want to spend on a charger?

I love this thing
http://www.getfpv.com/ev-peak-cq3-multi-charger-4x-100w-nimh-lipo-with-built-in-balance.html

whatever you get make sure it's at least 70w.

I've been real happy with the rcjuice hobbystar packs. They hold cell tolerance well and are affordable for batteries with those sorts of specs.
I'd do something at least 5000 mah. That will give you 20 minutes of run time.
These 7600s I'm using will go for about 30 minutes, but they're massive and heavy. Not sure if the little guy is up to hauling one around.

Okay, well, I'm not that smart, yet.

diodes are check valves for electricity.
run wires to both brake lights, put diodes in them, light will always get constant 12V from the one not flashing.

all the combo flasher adapters are is some diodes in a box.

how much do you want to spend on a charger?

I love this thing
http://www.getfpv.com/ev-peak-cq3-multi-charger-4x-100w-nimh-lipo-with-built-in-balance.html

whatever you get make sure it's at least 70w.

I've been real happy with the rcjuice hobbystar packs. They hold cell tolerance well and are affordable for batteries with those sorts of specs.
I'd do something at least 5000 mah. That will give you 20 minutes of run time.
These 7600s I'm using will go for about 30 minutes, but they're massive and heavy. Not sure if the little guy is up to hauling one around.

I think 500 total to start. I will look into those options and may get with you monday if I decide to pull the trigger. Thanks

Back