• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

They claim "cash value." Not retail or private party value.
so they should be giving you enough cash to go buy one just like it.

mac 'too bad you just put tires on yours...' gyvr
if he has the receipt and can prove how long they were on there, might get full reimbursement for tires.
State farm will pay 100% of parts/tires if they were on the car less than 6 months or so many thousand miles.

Go get your tires, I did that on the 99 XJ I had before the POS you all have seen. I rolled it on some ice, that is my story and I am sticking too it. The insurance company let me go to the yard and swap out the brand new BFGs I just put on it for a set of junk yard tires I picked up on the way to the yard.

couple weeks ago I had a BBQ with lots of people and lots of food. Everything went into 1 of my garage cans with no bag. I forgot to bring that can to the crub until today. I'm not sure I'll ever get that smell out of my head.

Took Kenna to her first concert last night so I could visit a friend who is their FOH engineer. She was totally pumped and it was awesome and scary to see her get that excited by it. Its awesome because I'm glad she loves music, but it is a little scary to me to think I may have a child who someday wants to follow in my footsteps in an industry that not well known for being stable or friendly. The dudes in the band were also very cool guys and this morning I showed Kenna some of their youtube videos...she kept pointing to the screen and saying "My friends are singing..."

What band? Its all subjective to the different types and styles of music, as you very well know. I think its awesome when little ones enjoy music on a larger scale besides shitty kids winny crap that wants ya to shoot your ears off.

And win on the trash can lid, better yet tape it shut and poke small holes in the lid.

Working on a 750 HP air compressor today. Tearing it down to the main bearing. Sure beats the he'll outage slinging ford parts..

Working on a 750 HP air compressor today. Tearing it down to the main bearing. Sure beats the he'll outage slinging ford parts..

Pretty soon you won't even remember what that life was.

Last night I spent 6 hours in a 100* "pit" which is an 8x10 space under ground with a grinder machine taking up most of the space, rebuilding a chopper and self teaching how to take it apart since there was no smi on it.

Some days are harder than others, most days are better than vdf

The trash can is one that stays out and has hole in the bottom so I'm just leaving the lid off and letting the rain take care of the problem.

My wife just put my hair in a man bun while I sat here typing this. Kinda hurts.

Took Kenna to her first concert last night so I could visit a friend who is their FOH engineer. She was totally pumped and it was awesome and scary to see her get that excited by it. Its awesome because I'm glad she loves music, but it is a little scary to me to think I may have a child who someday wants to follow in my footsteps in an industry that not well known for being stable or friendly. The dudes in the band were also very cool guys and this morning I showed Kenna some of their youtube videos...she kept pointing to the screen and saying "My friends are singing..."

I can't wait for my daughter to be excited for a concert, we are taking her to a concert on 9/11 in Jeffersonville that a friends band is playing. It is more of an end of vacation day for us and for her to see my aunt and uncle who lives in Mt. Washington.

What band? Its all subjective to the different types and styles of music, as you very well know. I think its awesome when little ones enjoy music on a larger scale besides shitty kids winny crap that wants ya to shoot your ears off.

And win on the trash can lid, better yet tape it shut and poke small holes in the lid.

The opener was a band called Larkin Poe...they were pretty cool, good vocals great slide guitar playing. The band my friend is out with now is A Great Big World and they were co headlining with Rachel Patten. I wasn't really sure how any of the bands were going to be but AGBW and Larkin Poe were actually very good, so I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't care much for the other headliner. She was a very talented singer, just a little too pop for my taste. Kenna enjoys most music, but she always tells me to turn it off when pop country comes on the radio :)

She was a little unsure at first of the opener because they were pushing a pretty solid dB level out front and the Vertec rig they were using is very well known for pushing too much low end so the ground was moving pretty good...

14089072_10153626893711396_4626901514786086096_n_zps2nbaasbc.jpg

We watched part of the other headliner from backstage where it was much quieter...she stayed pretty interested the whole time even when we were watching the activity backstage. I will say, it was nice to be hanging out backstage at a show for once without having to be working :)

14064027_10153626894056396_1355520182572777745_n_zpsragitagx.jpg

Too cute! That low db can be a killer. Never heard any of the bands but will look them up.

A man bun? What next you will be wearing rolled up cut off jeans and a tight red flannel.

Yeah I didn't really know any of the bands that well...I had only really heard of my friends band because he started working with them as their tour manager right before their big single landed and they won a grammy pretty shortly after that.

Back