• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

b75857249e87b11afc16fce08577cf69.jpg

b7c1c44a3a25e0109426dea23b0a234f.jpg

Because you should not use the wife's washer for shop towels...I have one in the garage.

mac ' JR tell the insurance company to try again' gyvr

My daughter leaves on her semester abroad trip today and of course we wake up to a pretty good thunderstorm. Just what I wanted to do today. Drive to Ohare and drop her off in a damn thunderstorm.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

And if they don't, you need to punch them in the dick and then shoot out their windows with a BB gun on random nights....

Oh, and never listen to my advice, I have a 100% success rate of being 50% wrong all of the time.

My daughter leaves on her semester abroad trip today and of course we wake up to a pretty good thunderstorm. Just what I wanted to do today. Drive to Ohare and drop her off in a damn thunderstorm.

That's an awesome experience for kids. My wife and her brother have both done that and loved it.

That's an awesome experience for kids. My wife and her brother have both done that and loved it.
She worked extremely hard to make it happen for herself. We have not paid one penny of the expenses for it. She is already scheduled to go to England, Ireland, and Scotland. She is looking at adding a week in Italy to it at the end, but that will probably depend on what the dueling grand parents help with.

What, driven to O'Hare in a thunderstorm?
Ive done it in a blizzard. Apparently fishtailing all through the arrivals is "frowned upon".

Living 15 mins away ways great though, id take a taxi home for $10 and not have to wait for lazy relatives who forgot

JR, the insurance companies will always start low, some people actually think they can't negotiate with them.

Do some homework, get prices from dealers and CL, as well as your NADA quote.

whelp...im an idiot. i was looking at moving compay/truck rental/container companies for our move and put my phone number and email on a page that looked like a locally branded moving company. sure enough, guess who has two thumbs and has been getting non stop calls and emails from movers all morning...

THIS GUY...doh

Back