• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

b7558ca7e336dc3a25706e9ba594c57c.jpg

Quick trip to Wisconsin today.

This is what $200 worth of beer looks like.

Win!

Just changed the plugs on the lj, supposed to be gapped at 035 old ones were around 060....idles better now

Meh, plug gap is just a suggestion.

Looked at 3 lake houses today...it was a bust. One has potential but being 6.5 hours away from home it needed just a bit too much work to hit our project budget cap.

Who are the Harley Davidson experts here?
This guy may want to trade me this bike for my jeep. Worth it?
I'm to new to the bike game to know what's crap and what's a deal. This seems like an equal trade but I'm solely basing that on the fact that they are priced the same.

Who are the Harley Davidson experts here?
This guy may want to trade me this bike for my jeep. Worth it?
I'm to new to the bike game to know what's crap and what's a deal. This seems like an equal trade but I'm solely basing that on the fact that they are priced the same.

You didn't add a link. What kind of harley?

Paint on that fairing looks like shit. Maybe you can trade some spelling lessons?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I would make that trade all day.

That fat bob has low miles, it has a bunch of money spent on harley back rest and saddlebag mounts and most aftermarket fairings for those bikes are expensive. It looks like it's from a bike that has a denim paintjob, which is different than being trashed.

It's a whole lot easier to buy/sell/trade a harley than it is an XJ.

Back