• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

So the XJ started having a vibration at around 65mph again. Brakes suck. Maybe its time for a newer car.

Doesnt one of you clowns drive a Focus ST? Ive been eyeing those for a while, reviews dont seem too horrible.

Both my kids have slept through the night since we brought them home from the hospital.

And never in our room...or bed at home.

mac 'this is my bed' gyvr

Both my kids have slept through the night since we brought them home from the hospital.

And never in our room...or bed at home.

mac 'this is my bed' gyvr

Same here. My oldest has been waking up at night and coming to sleep outside our bedroom door. We need to break him of that somehow.

cb9ea30c7f9696ae8718469b31a9c7c3.jpg

Besides the leaking exhaust manifold gasket/cracked manifold and the non-exsistant muffler the new jeep almost runs better than the wheeling rig. Nice to have 2 jeeps of the same year to be able to look at to trace wires and hoses.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

After tomorrow morning, there will be one less XJ on the earth...

20160819_155648_zpsi1uyazhc.jpg

20160819_155627_zpsfdug2plw.jpg

k5 'bye felicia' matt

don't worry, still have a ton of parts from it.

I may have allegedly put the child safety thing on the inside door knob of Logan's room when he was 2.

After a week he stopped waking me up at 530 and started playing in his room waiting for us to get up.

Man, that looks so good! Now I am.wanting some spotted cow...to drink, not for sex.

Id love to move to AZ! Heidi loves it out there too, it's just so far from family and friends.

That is the one drawback, but all else being equal, our savings on property taxes would pay for us both to fly back about 8-10 times a year.
And it's much closer than Hawaii.

Less if any rocks are staying east and possibly forsale I'm interested when you move.

mac 'landscape' gyvr

Son-in-law now has more of a rock collecting problem than we do, so he'll be taking quite a few. Then we'll be able to visit them :D
Might sell some petrified wood, we have a shitload of that.

So you are going to take the rocks that you brought from out west back west when you move?
I bet they still have rocks out there.

I'm pretty sure we already got all the good ones :D

Current plan is to buy a lot, build a home in 2-3 years. The house we really liked was sold before we got home, had a great .41 acre lot in an awesome neighborhood, but the floor plan was not ideal, kitchen needed replacing, and doors and moldings were as basic as they come. Pretty sure I can build on a nice lot for not much more than that place was, floor plan will be exactly what we want, and I can build nice cabinets for way less than the particle board garbage typically available.

Back