• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Morning gang, what a show last night. Both bands really sounded great. Shinedown did a little diddy about Prince, it was cool. For those of you who are going to see them today, you will likely dig it.

My part time is at the schools. We have video everywhere and I HATE when I have to review it over a long period of time. I get it, sucks big time.

That tape wasn't shop supplies or?

mac 'Redbird campfire has commenced!' gyvr

No the tape was car pin striping tape I had bought to mark off a white board.

Video above his work station shows him taking it out of his paperwork and putting in his desk drawer, I had a tip that he had taken it so I went out and asked him about it and he denied it ( this is before watching the video) 2 minutes after I asked him about the tape he walks over to work station takes the tape out of the drawer and wraps it in a shop towel and walks away.....had every chance to make it right.

The thing is if he thinks taking $10 of tape is ok what else has he walked with.

It doesn't matter if it's $10 tape, or $1000 dollar tape. Theft is theft, can't trust a thief. Can't hire somebody you cannot trust. You gave him a chance, and he goofed. Shitcan him.

Yup I agree 100%

the fact that you said you had video...and gave him a chance to make it right, blows my mind that he didnt even consider it an option.

losing a job over $10 of tape means he probably would have taken something more valuable in the future. start small, work your way up. people who take stuff more than once usually don't stop

5449ed172a1ab9a75177a3a18a15ee0e.jpg

mac 'birth control' gyvr

Frontier customer service can suck it!

We have two options for internet here, Frontier or Time Warner Cable. It is like choosing between Trump or Hillary. One is worse then the other, haven't had too many issues with TWC though.

back from my whirlwind trip and finally awake...

got a call about 4pm on thurs asking if i could come to the city to work friday afternoon. i jokingly said something to my boss and supervisor, both who said go ahead if you want to go. the company booked me a flight, i got on a plane at 10 am, landed in nyc, had lunch worked 3-10...then i grabbed some mexican food with a friend, drank a pitcher of frozen sangria, took the train back to the airport, passed out on the floor for 3 hours then got on a plane and came home...i am way too old for trips like that anymore.

on a good note, the baby took a 4 hour nap today midday so i got to catch up a little...time to drink some whiskey so i can go back to sleep at a normal hour

5449ed172a1ab9a75177a3a18a15ee0e.jpg

mac 'birth control' gyvr

I know the feeling, when I look at B-Rad my sick gets limp too.

On a side note, just helped a buddy wire his new house this afternoon n he brought the beer....we should have waited until we were done before we got into them.

So yesterday i killed the new alternator id installed at WF. My gauges were also screwy but started working once i repalced the alternator. Now suddenly they froze going up 41. I just ran the self diagnostic test and we are back in business, hope I make it home. Also engine has a new whine

Back