• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Hey now, I only work certain corners now a days....I'm a little more selective than I used to be.

So no stapler returned hobag?

mac 'red?' gyvr

Nope both rolls of striping tape gone. And it takes a long time to watch 8 hours of video at 4-8 speed.....thinks he is indispensable. I hope he thinks about how he should have come and talked to me all damn weekend.

I am so pissed about it.

New fender, one of two.

6d5c81f3d940421555c3445ac44840ce.jpg

c0e137b6647075110e316fbcedd22312.jpg

Can I just bring my trailer up and have you finish it after you get done with yours Dan? Looks like you got the hang of working on them.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Nope both rolls of striping tape gone. And it takes a long time to watch 8 hours of video at 4-8 speed.....thinks he is indispensable. I hope he thinks about how he should have come and talked to me all damn weekend.

I am so pissed about it.

My part time is at the schools. We have video everywhere and I HATE when I have to review it over a long period of time. I get it, sucks big time.

That tape wasn't shop supplies or?

mac 'Redbird campfire has commenced!' gyvr

we should be going again next year, get a hold of me when tickets go on sale. There are 6 of us this year (all engineers) going up so you would fit in, haha.

Who is by Evart, Mi? I am in town for work until Friday. Thursday night is free along with Friday until my flight out of Grand Rapids.

Kman is 20 min from there. I'm about an 1.5

Back