• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Hey guys, could use some positive vibes n prayers this way for my brother. He is slowly dying from sclerosis (sp?) of the liver. He is in rough shape and I just got a call from the hospital. Gonna be a sleepless night......

So today i found my clunk in my front suspension. My frame side track bar bolt had no nut on it... and most likely i didn't have one on their for months. Slapped one and away i go.

Hey guys, could use some positive vibes n prayers this way for my brother. He is slowly dying from sclerosis (sp?) of the liver. He is in rough shape and I just got a call from the hospital. Gonna be a sleepless night......
Sorry to hear man. Positive vibes your way.

b3574dfc3937467b36c1c049fc4b03c6.jpg

Happy Cheap Trick Day!

sorry to hear cheeseman

my track bar mount have a habit of working itself loose even with lock tight so I got some HDOR front stiffies and welded the mount to the stiffies.

pretty sure i've got strep throat. seems like with in the last 2-3 years every time i get a minor cold i end up with either a sinus infection or strep. ****ing body cant fight shit off any more i guess, is this what getting old is like?

Sorry to hear cheeseman

+1

just bought tickets for a months worth of travel, some weekends included... Florida, Germany, southern Indiana and Iowa again. I just got back from Iowa yesterday.

going to be time for a vacation at home when I get back...

63efd526b322ec8bc5530820e90999f5.jpg

Now we are adjusting valves

mac 'he's the only sober one left' gyvr

Back