• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Actually there is a slim, ultra slim chance i might have someone sell me an 8274 Warn winch off a CJ5 in old mexico. Got my buddy negotiating the deal. Does $500 pesos seem like a good deal?:D

Morning gang. Had a kid that owes me money stop by last night to shoot the shit n have a beer.....he ended up welding for 3 hours and helped clean the shop. I bet he dosent get indebted to me agian. :D

Ordered a pitcher of sangria at dinner tonight and my wife decided to help me drink it. After her second glass she started to drink by brail, she would just keep poking the straw in her face until it was in her mouth.....practice for later.😉

Ordered a pitcher of sangria at dinner tonight and my wife decided to help me drink it. After her second glass she started to drink by brail, she would just keep poking the straw in her face until it was in her mouth.....practice for later.😉

Haha awesome

I know I have old man qualities but I don't think I've made it vest wearing status yet.
1b2c762195de2218257fbca7e0c09f54.jpg

Bought another predator engine at the "parking lot sale"... Or in other words, the same sale prices as always but outside this time. $99 is still a small price to pay to have a working tiller again. At least I got a free tape measure

So what time is it right now, and in Attica? Would Eastern time zone be a different dst?

Working nights, the time zone was in my favor last night. Twas awesome when I noticed it was already 4am

Agreed

except I had trouble falling asleep until an hour later when I got home.

mac 'fall back is a looooooong night' gyvr

Very. This hour change is making it hard to get motivated today in the shop. That and the garlic burps from the pizza last night. Not the best smell under a welding helmet but not the worse ive had.

Any HVAC guys on here? Need help finding a comparable evaporator coil for my Carrier unit that is discontinued

d3ed7dd0c13aeef82e3b73738203f60f.jpg

Anybody know how hard it would be to convert a drum brake HP Dana 44 over to disk brake? Found one at the junk yard today that I'm thinking of picking the pair up. I know the rear would be pretty simple but didn't know what all was involved with the front

Back