• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Sorry to hear hope recovery and rehab go very well!

6-8° kingpin tilted back sound about right for castor on a d60 with 4Ds and DE hydro steer? All my searching is saying 6-8 but...

Damn Mac! Be easy on your injured leg. First couple weeks after I tore my mcl I couldn't walk. Yours sounds more serious than mine. Don't F it up!

Damn Mac! Be easy on your injured leg. First couple weeks after I tore my mcl I couldn't walk. Yours sounds more serious than mine. Don't F it up!

I currently walk like you...with this boot

b8823cec3ec1839315f11d17b9dc1213.jpg

mac 'not much pain...til surgery' gyvr

I currently walk like you...with this boot

b8823cec3ec1839315f11d17b9dc1213.jpg

mac 'not much pain...til surgery' gyvr

I think the people above us in the Kona resort were wearing those on both legs!
Sure sounded like it anyway.
Hope you have a quick recovery, and can keep from going stir-crazy.

So when you send a resume in somewhere how long do you wait for a follow up email or maybe a call?

K "same job since 15 years old" man

I'd say if someone contacted me before a week it would seem a bit pushy. I'd say a week to 10 days would be a comfortable time frame.....but hell, I have had the same job for @ 15 years so I am a bit rusty on the resume thing and proper job hunting etiquette...just don't put selfies in your application packet...especially ones of you getting smash holed.

I'd say if someone contacted me before a week it would seem a bit pushy. I'd say a week to 10 days would be a comfortable time frame.....but hell, I have had the same job for @ 15 years so I am a bit rusty on the resume thing and proper job hunting etiquette...just don't put selfies in your application packet...especially ones of you getting smash holed.

I've been sending in applications every 4 years, but they're pretty standardized. I usually hear back in 2 weeks or so :D

So when you send a resume in somewhere how long do you wait for a follow up email or maybe a call?

K "same job since 15 years old" man

If they don't call you they don't want you.....

Etiquette is all but dead, companies used to write letters to say as much but now no one has time.

so think of it as your Tinder account...no hear...they don't want ya :D

Back