• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

same here...there is a reason it has a replaced motor. A few decent looking ZJ's and WJ's to be had w/ bad motors in KC right now. $600 for a WJ...made me think for about 30 seconds....

We stopped buying 99+ WJs, sad to say this the 4.o is junk in them plus the tranny, front, rear axles, window motor and regulators, list goes on and on.

We stopped buying 99+ WJs, sad to say this the 4.o is junk in them plus the tranny, front, rear axles, window motor and regulators, list goes on and on.

225k on mine...runs like a top. the front driveshaft needs to be replaced, but its still the factory shaft. still original tranny too. most people just dont maintain them

ba4591ed75cb609c047a636731e83d52.jpg

mac 'still works' gyvr

XJs came off the train with 100k. An 01 2wd sport with 98k brought $4700 at the auction 2 weeks ago, and no it was not show room clean, had slight rust and dents. Some dealers are stupid.

We have one at the shop right now that we bought 2 blocks for. Both were cracked, the newer block castings seem to be weak as crap. The only spectacularly blown up 4.0s ive seen recently have been the newer blocks

We have one at the shop right now that we bought 2 blocks for. Both were cracked, the newer block castings seem to be weak as crap. The only spectacularly blown up 4.0s ive seen recently have been the newer blocks

Yep. The old ones would run for another 10k with a hole in the block and #2 piston floating around the oil pan.

All kinds of flooding around town. Firefighters are pulling boats up to apts and taking people to dry land (pulling them on foot). Why can't people walk through the water their own damn selves?

All kinds of flooding around town. Firefighters are pulling boats up to apts and taking people to dry land (pulling them on foot). Why can't people walk through the water their own damn selves?
because then firefighters couldn't justify having rescue boats.

so my 1st cousin just posted a picture on FB of her blown out tire and was complaining about it, all of her friends are backing her up, haha. direct quote: "I was cruising along and then I was like jeez my car is making a weird sound and then it started shaking and then I thought it was smoking (maybe it was? Maybe it was dirt hahaha idk) and I got out and that was my tire."

There is NO Tread left on the tire, I kindly told her that her tires were junk and if they all looked like that they should be replaced. I wonder how it will go over ;)

I heard the baby's heart beat today.
We are having an anatomy scan on the 30th. I guess they will be able to show a whole 3D image and even know the baby's weight.
A lot has changed in nine years since I had Ryan. Heck I didn't even believe them at first that they could know the sex after testing Heidi's blood as early as the end of the first trimester.
Crazy and exciting!

I heard the baby's heart beat today.
We are having an anatomy scan on the 30th. I guess they will be able to show a whole 3D image and even know the baby's weight.
A lot has changed in nine years since I had Ryan. Heck I didn't even believe them at first that they could know the sex after testing Heidi's blood as early as the end of the first trimester.
Crazy and exciting!

Never heard of the sex reveal from blood. Interesting.

Back