• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

people on craiglist kill me.

"What's the lowest you'll take?"

like I'm gonna negotiate against myself. Make an offer if you're interested.

Just had my first dealings with them and supper easy and fast shipping, wish PollsPerformance was as fast shipping.

So far in the last month I have ordered from
Barnes, once, fast USPS shipping.
ECGS, twice, fast USPS shipping.
Polly Performance, twice, slow UPS shipping.
Frontier 4x4, once, fast USPS shipping on the split order.
TMR, once, supper fast shipping from up north.
Ruff Stuff, twice, good USPS shipping as always.

I have more slow shipping issues with UPS then any other shipper. But its all part of the game we play as builders.

I'm not adding up total spent yet. Scured

Last edited:
Just had my first dealings with them and supper easy and fast shipping, wish PollsPerformance was as fast shipping.

So far in the last month I have ordered from
Barnes, once, fast USPS shipping.
ECGS, twice, fast USPS shipping.
Polly Performance, twice, slow UPS shipping.
Frontier 4x4, once, fast USPS shipping on the split order.
TMR, once, supper fast shipping from up north.
Ruff Stuff, twice, good USPS shipping as always.

I have more slow shipping issues with UPS then any other shipper. But its all part of the game we play as builders.

I'm not adding up total spent yet. Scured

I coulda saved you money on Barnes.

People say that when they dont have money.

yes.

I told him that I was firm @ $150 and got "no thanks"

Is $150 not a fair price for 4 31x10.5 tires on jeep alloy wheels?

They'r not BFGs or anyting. Two are wild tracs and two are thunderer MTs, but damn, it's not unreasonable.

View from my beach chair. ..

Our condo is about 100' behind me.

yes.

I told him that I was firm @ $150 and got "no thanks"

Is $150 not a fair price for 4 31x10.5 tires on jeep alloy wheels?

They'r not BFGs or anyting. Two are wild tracs and two are thunderer MTs, but damn, it's not unreasonable.

I say "I want them, I'll bring cash, tell me what the bottom line is"

Usually saves time with the back and forth and they know I'm coming to buy them. Funny thing is nobody ever sticks with their price. It always drops another 50 or 100.

Going to look at a 94 f250 this weekend. Has 2 tires that are off the bead. Besides other ford trucks, does anybody know if dodge or Chevy 8 lug will bolt on it? Gonna take 2 tires down with me to get it driving and loaded on trailer.

yes they will as long as the are the standard 8x6.5 bolt pattern. Those older 8 lugs were pretty universal. 99-up fords are metric 8 lug as well as 2011-up GM/Chevys are metric now.

Usually saves time with the back and forth and they know I'm coming to buy them. Funny thing is nobody ever sticks with their price. It always drops another 50 or 100.

I had another guy coming this morning.

He just left.

and he gave me $150 cash.

I never haggle over the phone with people. Come out, look at what I have for sale, and we can go from there. The problem with haggling over the phone is say you have something for sale for $150 and you haggle down to $125. Now when they show up that $125 is the new starting price to haggle down from and that $150 doesn't even factor into their mind.

I like to haggle..but in person. I have rarely bought something for full asking price if it was used. I show up with cash in 2 different pockets and play the game. I am buying a boat next weekend and the guy is 6 hours away, we spoke a dozen times and he sent pics etc. He came off the price $3K over the phone and said if I drove down and asked for it for a $1 less then I wasted a 12 hour round trip drive. I can respect that since he just came out and said, here is the price I will accept and that is it.

Back