• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

No seats in the jeep and it has to hit the road for beadlocks tomorrow then the trailer on thurs. I hope it stays together.

Going to be a clunky front end...

Went and drove the crew cab International yesterday afternoon, it only has the DT360 in it, but ran ok, but drove like shit. It would go into a violent shake about 30mph and it was bad enough that it would shake into the other lane. The interior was trash too. I understand IH trucks are not cozy to start with, but this was trashed, no vents, dash was loose, cardboard headliner crumbling etc. I am going to keep looking, this is a pass on this rig. I have started looking at Kodiaks/Topkicks also, but they are quite a bit more $$ for a crew cab.

Cheese "looking for love in all the wrong places" Man

its raining, not supposed to start snowing til late afternoon.......Schools are canceling (not just letting out early but straight up canceling). This nation is becoming filled with a bunch of kittens

Getting rather tired of the shop I'm at. Anyone familiar with the dallas area? Anywhere close that has good wheeling? Debating moving to a friends shop

didnt want to be "that guy" holding up the trails because i am stuck every 5 feet...

Wrapping up the transmission work on the principals 04 F150 and another teacher towed his 04 F150 here last night apparently after he locked up the motor. Either cam phaser when out or timing chain tensioner...

Pulling trans on 07 F150 at other job tonight that they ran dry on fluid...

99SJ 'F150s :banghead: ' Ex

Went and drove the crew cab International yesterday afternoon, it only has the DT360 in it, but ran ok, but drove like shit. It would go into a violent shake about 30mph and it was bad enough that it would shake into the other lane. The interior was trash too. I understand IH trucks are not cozy to start with, but this was trashed, no vents, dash was loose, cardboard headliner crumbling etc. I am going to keep looking, this is a pass on this rig. I have started looking at Kodiaks/Topkicks also, but they are quite a bit more $$ for a crew cab.

Cheese "looking for love in all the wrong places" Man
internationals are crap, but don't buy a topkick. Not unless you like troubleshooting wiring and body modules.
Don't fear a DT360.

you should text me a budget and I will keep an eye out. Odot is retiring a bunch of 466 trucks soon, but they're gonna be rusty.

thanks. stayed on 33's.

good decision. Things get expensive when you do 35's.

bf9b6600d359c19c57269c1be1025bb8.jpg

Look who I found

mac 'roadtrip' gyvr

Back