• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Carpet.

6487678a59f6d24ca4fda20202ec05ef.jpg

I touch the wires together till I figured out which one made the blower work on high. Then I'm pretty sure that I used a jumper wire to connect them together and I'm sure there were butt connectors involved.

mac 'sorry for the talk to text' gyvr
Thanks.

K "gotta have heat for wf" man

Well got the trailer receiver welded into the trailer. Just need to finish the wiring and should be good to go. Got too cold and dark out or I would still be working on it. Just one step closer to WF ready

I just bought bulbs to replace the last 2 places that don't have led's.

I remember to turn them off though :looney:

Truck?
Jeep?
RV?

mac 'all of the above?' gyvr

I won't have to turn my porch light on.

mac 'the bedroom is pitch black during the day' gyvr

So the FIL comes to visit me at the office yesterday (never good when I get a surprise visit at the office)and tells me that he has decided he is not going to be involved in farming one of the 300 acre tracts that we farm together this year. At first I was pissed bc I have a lot invested into preorder purchases for fertilizer, seed etc. But then he said I could just rent it for an undisclosed amount, OR, he had an offer from an outside source that was almost 3x the amount I would have rented it for....then as I was getting pissed bc I know I could not compete at that price (nor cash flow), he told me that if "we" wanted to rent it to these guys he would include me in the rental proceeds at my current share of the cropping operation. Quick pencil to the paper and it was way more than what I could profit farming it on my own...So, long story short, I will be able to save an extra 2 weeks of vacation time this year and make more $. I am sure this is a 1 year deal, but I'll take it as it comes.

Cheese "should be able to make Redbird this year now" Man

Back