• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I have one little locust tree in my yard... However the neighbor's oak trees just make everything on this end of the block a mess.

Went wheelin at windrock for the SEC fall flog

d807694a6e9ffa63a4cec59527542328.jpg

eef7617f519907b91691df11eec94417.jpg

17315138cda43043dbba38496a865ced.jpg

4f0bfa5a5aa108a2456288c95c3b28b3.jpg

685d552451c63dc1b882325a3418bbcc.jpg

b5d5c5f1a3e149e449b557e2d64b7438.jpg

Next time I'll have my Jeep ready

I just mow my leaves over. If I let them sit long enough the wind blows them into the farmers field. There's like 20 trees on my two acres I'm not going to rake that up.

I just mow my leaves over. If I let them sit long enough the wind blows them into the farmers field. There's like 20 trees on my two acres I'm not going to rake that up.

This is how I remove mine except I blow/mow them all I to the woods or drainage ditch.

I rake the front yard into the back yard then mow over blowing them into the creek ditch next the yard. I don't have time or care to buy the bags to pit them on the curb.

There were too many to mow over.

We aren't allow to burn them...city code.

The city will come by between now and next spring and pick them up. By then I'll have reblown the pile back to the curb 3 more times as the 10,000 cars a day down my road blow them back all over my yard.

mac 'I hate leaves' gyvr

We had one tree in our yard drop every leaf it had last Saturday within a couple hours. Looked like it was raining leaves. Made one heck of a mess.

I have a pile of leaves/yard waste the size of 4 XJs parked next to each other in the back yard. I'd love to just burn it all at once, but the proximity of the 'summer house' and the landlords disapproval prevent me from doing so...

Burning 'batches' of leaves/waste would seriously take a solid couple of weeks of continuous burning...

Swapped shackles, tightened u-bolts, installed coil spacers and cut off rock rails.

And watched a football game, cleaned a couple of guns and had fun with my boys.

So thankful I didn't have to change a serpentine belt. That would have thrown off the whole schedule.

So thankful I didn't have to change a serpentine belt. That would have thrown off the whole schedule.

:roflmao:

The alternator on the XJ is going on 5 years old (I know, right!) and only now the bearings are starting to make noise... I just tighten the gator belt a little more and keep driving it. Hopefully it'll make it through the river...

I finished moving all the 'summer' crap into the basement tonight, supposed to get 8-12 inches of snow tomorrow, we'll see...

Re: Re: Important

Swapped shackles, tightened u-bolts, installed coil spacers and cut off rock rails.

And watched a football game, cleaned a couple of guns and had fun with my boys.

Lol. Thank tha lawd!!!!!

My oak leaves will be dropping until spring. There is no end, I will have leaves on top of the snow

I have a pin oak tree in my yard, I did one round of mulching. Mower is at in laws until spring now. Need room in my shed for Christmas stuff totes.

Terre "four totes of outdoor lights, going all griswold " hautian

There were too many to mow over.

We aren't allow to burn them...city code.

The city will come by between now and next spring and pick them up. By then I'll have reblown the pile back to the curb 3 more times as the 10,000 cars a day down my road blow them back all over my yard.

mac 'I hate leaves' gyvr

It would be a shame if a passing car flicked a cig into the pile...

:eyes:

one of my neighbors would call the fire dept before the cigarette hit the ground...

mac 'county i need to move to' gyvr

spending most of the day at home with the baby, then driving to NYC when Melissa gets home. Supposed to get some snow this week and next week, so i should probably put my front shaft back in lol...

Back