• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Start thinking if you want to trail lead for winterfest. If you do, put vacation in to allow you to be in Attica on Thursday. It will be worth it.

I'd love to, but I really don't think I know the park well enough to. I could probably gun though... I'll be there Wed.

I'm planning on making WF this year. Won't have the Jeep, but that won't stop me from being a mooch and bumming rides from people :)

uncc 'round trip flight to Indy will only cost me $12' 99xj

That's what I did last year. Cheaper that way...

Stopped in ohio twice... that had to suck. :D

Hey now!

My wife has family in the Berlin area, good place to stock up on amish goods (like cheese and outdoor furniture). The only other thing I did in Ohio was go to the Columbus Zoo. Also Jungle Jims grocery store and Ikea in Cinci area.

You weren't far from me then. Hell you probably drove right past where I live if you took SR 93 to SR 36, and then SR16 to Columbus. Let me know next time you're this way. Maybe we can get together for a beverage and a bite.

Last edited:
You weren't far from me then. Hell you probably drove right past where I live if you took SR 93 to SR 36, and then SR16 to Columbus. Let me know next time you're this way. Maybe we can get together for a beverage and a bite.

That was a fun trip, but way too much driving (this last one had more driving, but less driving days). Trip was from Terre Haute to Gatlinburg (friend lives there, free place to stay). Gatlinburg to Ashville, NC (went to a retreat there). Ashville to Charleston, WV (stop over on the way to Berlin). Charleston to Berlin. Was in Berlin for a few days and then went to Ellysburg, PA (for an amusement park). Ellysburg to a few small parks on the way. Got one park, but the other two closed early. We ended up driving to Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh to Columbus Ohio (don't know exactly which way we went). Columbus to home. That was 2250 miles, my Florida trip was 2800 miles, but half wasn't driving days. I usually try to post up if I am going to be in an area before I go, but sometimes plans change along the road side due to circumstances.

I'd love to, but I really don't think I know the park well enough to. I could probably gun though... I'll be there Wed.

just don't admit when you get lost and no one will be the wiser (cough orange last year), until you admit you got lost in the important thread :D

If I stand outside in the cold to long I can never get my back fat to warm up after getting inside.

First world problems. ..

Crap I might have been a few minutes late on a parts rig tonight. Guy has a 99 that runs and drives but floors are gone and frame is cracked.,.new interior for ugly xj, front clip and a news 5 speed for the mj. All for $400 :(

Spent the night cutting holes in the floor all over the house, tomorrow we're running duct work for the main trunk and then to the heats and maybe get the returns done too. Next week we'll set the furnace and then its a waiting game till the gas company runs the line to the house...

Also fought with a 4t65e, cant get the entire rotating assembly to stack nice in the case, something is holding the one side up but I can't determine what it is. I'll take another stab at it after work tonight...

That was a fun trip, but way too much driving (this last one had more driving, but less driving days). Trip was from Terre Haute to Gatlinburg (friend lives there, free place to stay). Gatlinburg to Ashville, NC (went to a retreat there). Ashville to Charleston, WV (stop over on the way to Berlin). Charleston to Berlin. Was in Berlin for a few days and then went to Ellysburg, PA (for an amusement park). Ellysburg to a few small parks on the way. Got one park, but the other two closed early. We ended up driving to Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh to Columbus Ohio (don't know exactly which way we went). Columbus to home. That was 2250 miles, my Florida trip was 2800 miles, but half wasn't driving days. I usually try to post up if I am going to be in an area before I go, but sometimes plans change along the road side due to circumstances.

I bet you where still close. If you came back through OH on state routes then you would have came through Coshocton to get to Columbus from Pittsburg. Even if you took I70 you would have been with in 30 min of me.

just don't admit when you get lost and no one will be the wiser (cough orange last year), until you admit you got lost in the important thread :D

Lmao!

If I stand outside in the cold to long I can never get my back fat to warm up after getting inside.

First world problems. ..

Contrary to popular belief having more doesn't alleviate the problem either!:roll:

Kid texted saying no one had picked up the xj yet but someone offered him $700 so of I came with $500 right now I could take it. I told him $400 was his asking price and what I offered....I would come with cash tonight if he wanted a guaranteed sale.

Even if it's worth $700...I don't pay more than an offer out of principle.

Kid texted saying no one had picked up the xj yet but someone offered him $700 so of I came with $500 right now I could take it. I told him $400 was his asking price and what I offered....I would come with cash tonight if he wanted a guaranteed sale.

He realized he priced it too low. I wouldn't pay over $400 either.

Yep, that shit pisses me off. If you want a bidding war, use ebay. If you list it on craigslist, I expect to pay the price we agreed upon, which is not going to be more than your asking price.

Now he texted me asking if I had the cash and could do $400 right now. I told him to just say the word and I would head that way. Haven't heard back in over an hour....I think he is using me as leverage now. Other guy is probably just a tire kicker...he may just lose both of us

Always take the guy with cash standing in front of you. We do not hold cars for people unless they put a non refundable deposit down.

Re: Re: Important

First world problems. ..
If I stand in the cold to long my kneecaps get cold and I can't get them to warm up.

I'd take back fat over cold bones. It's weird.

I know, wee little guy problems.

Back