• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Now anyone can vote at any of the precincts in Floyd county. What a cluster ****.

I used to drive past three polling places to get to my assigned one. Where I am now, its the whole village in one hole. The problem isn't the set-up.... its the antiques that have the time to run it. The old bird that takes your name tries to give me the same ballot wrong every election. Our names are nowhere near the same.

so...i have this liberty light bar that i bought...debating on whether it should wind up on the MJ, xj or wj...

image-1340825724_zpsfaab7aa7.jpg

rjeep_zps3725a2d1.jpg

download_zps8b50c5de.jpeg

download.jpeg image-1340825724.jpg

27674a6e7543b7cb7c75b2475f664187.jpg

95e93247a23f3c8de2a6b2eddeccf7f3.jpg

9b09717add14c8686e6ce5c01d319b38.jpg

Trucker cards in the scale tickets...

Collectable...

mac 'Dan and Ryan might get one someday' gyvr

If it was yours, I'd trade you the GA for that!

lol...pretty much that truck painted xj blurple is what i am going for. i plan on using the old style flares with the newer xj front bumper and clip you sold me. melissas cousin is going to help me with the paint job since he is and auto painter. i found a set of moabs here that are rough, but i want to sand them and paint them gunmetal grey and re finish them.

We don't hit scales at all unless we are in unmarked trucks. We take the chances and the state patrol doesn't wanna mess with us so we have never been stopped.

Polar "coin is heavy, armored trucks are heavier" Jeep

Yeah, they are not boring if you work at a TV station and you are involved with newscasts. Not my favorite thing, but at least I will keep on my toes tonight with all the live elements.

Elections are boring.

Especially when you're watching your hilljack state vote in a religious right constitutional amendment.... Nobody actually knew what they voted for but a well funded church campaign had them thinking otherwise

Last edited:
trying something funny for the trailing arms.

10629722_730213950366357_7516638334911731307_n.jpg

hybrid boxed/tube design for my trailing arms. in the interest of keeping everything light, everything is .035 thickness. to help with the impact strength on the bottom tube, im going to employ an old trophy truck/ultra4 trick and sleeve the bottom tube with a solid aluminum insert. the entire assembly even with bearing carrier and aluminum sleeve comes in under 4#, a 66% gain over the POS they ran last year that would bind and fail like it was its job. more usable travel and desirable camber change. im working on keying everything together now. got to throw it into FEA and see where the colors pop. then amend appropriately. i think an internal rib with triangles running adjacent will make it plenty strong.

i have a $1300 order from FK for rod ends and uniballs rolling in this weekend. no expense spared. :wierd:

That's who I want working for me. An engineer who blows $1300 on rod ends for a go kart.

hey now, hey now... be gentle.

the price tag is the result of a complete changeover. none of it is sitting on the shelf, so quantities are pretty well inflated for spares. also, i was at about 75% of that before being told i needed to build a bajillion spares. we raised the funds and i acquired all the associated sponsors. im going to spend it.

Back