• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Just found out my son may be coming back at Christmas to finish the school year back here in Indiana. Fingers crossed that's what they choose to do.

Part of the group went down today...they are running deals gap or whatever its called tomorrow...Rosco took the mustang on my car trailer.

mac 'the rental accord wouldn't be that much fun...and I got enough from ky/va 160' gyvr

Part of the group went down today...they are running deals gap or whatever its called tomorrow...Rosco took the mustang on my car trailer.

mac 'the rental accord wouldn't be that much fun...and I got enough from ky/va 160' gyvr

You can't run the dragon at speed. It's crawling with cops and the speed limit is 35 mph. Too many people have died.

You might as well take a 4 door rental car, because it would be as much fun as the mustang.

You can't run the dragon at speed. It's crawling with cops and the speed limit is 35 mph. Too many people have died.

You might as well take a 4 door rental car, because it would be as much fun as the mustang.

Having ridden it in a mustang a can tell you that this statement is false... Its way more fun.

Besides its always going to be slightly illegal. We got a ticket before we even got to the twisty part.

Ive towed a 21 foot boat up the dragon. That was not as fun. I was 17 years old and had no idea what road i was on.

One of my bucket list items is to ride the dragon on a motorcycle. I don't care if I am 70 or 80 when I do it, I just want to do it.

Went to the speedway to see the muesum and tour, then over to the canal.

yda7a6yv.jpg

u3u8emev.jpg

Uncc 'Indy is legit!' 99xj

Work is sending me to robot school. Going to be in Vincennes IN Oct 19-24.

Anyone over there? Anything to do?

Good sub place is Quikies on sixth street.

Having ridden it in a mustang a can tell you that this statement is false... Its way more fun.

Besides its always going to be slightly illegal. We got a ticket before we even got to the twisty part.

Ive towed a 21 foot boat up the dragon. That was not as fun. I was 17 years old and had no idea what road i was on.

I'm talking about legally, you're talking about speeding tickets. ;)

I keep chasing that damn dragon......and occassionaly the albino leprechauns. Wait, are we talking about the same dragon?

Cheese "drugs are bad...mmmmK?" Man

Back