• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

It is about time to have my wife ridicule me during the Bears game.
She is a 9er's fan if you didn't know.
The Bears will be lucky to win one game this year.

In that case you are in trouble. Bears will likely get a good stomping tonight.

You are right tho, looking at their schedule, I don't see many wins before the bye.

Oil filter and oil, tranny external filter, fuel filter, antifreeze, lubed chassis, and adjusted brakes.

Took it for two hot laps...a smile that's hard to wipe off my face...

mac 'RV love on a Sunday' gyvr

Went wheeling yesterday. It's been too long.

98f9a2706e0b8ef12e4602dd22f16f41.jpg

I know the feeling. I haven't been out in the '86 since I broke it in March. Spending my hard earned cash on parts tonight to get it back on the trails for a Badlands trip at the end of October. (hint hint peeps)

thinking the roll over Jeep is off the chart now. It is next bid at $400 and I have to factor in a 10 hour drive to get it home...the fuel and food for the family makes it not much of a deal at this point...was hoping to get for under $350 (scrap value). I can score other 96-down rigs around here cheap. Just need a beater to leave behind.

Thinking a $400 XJ, a 3" RC lift, welded rear on some 235's and a lot of fun....hell, welded front end too.....

Cheese "going smaller each year, having as much fun" Man

I've been having a lot of fun with my 2dr on 4" and 31s, until labor day weekend mud fest so I'm putting on 33s or 34. I have a 5.2 zj I might be able to let go cheap, maybe.

Tyler...I might be able to find something here. You pay for my gas one way, and ill pay for a one way flight home. I'm already thinking about coming back in Nov anyway

keep your eyes peeled. I have located a few potential rigs around here too, waiting for replies.

Cheese "wf prepping in september" Man

a rig you don't care about on 31's was a lot of fun in Harlan this year.

when a man says "you can wheel my jeep" and then proceeds to lead you into places it shouldn't go, you just roll with it and put your foot on the floor.

The genset, if it works, is probably worth more than everything else combined...

mac 'including scrap' gyvr

Back