• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Maybe we got one of the good Bosche ones back in March when we put it in the xj before winter fest. Will try the NTK ones this time for the ZJ.

Well oh construction screwed me, had a rr crossing closed that really messes w the gps in the ****ry. Glad I can read a map.

Oh yea does it ever not rain in Ohio?

Flo...

vadanu4e.jpg

I refuse to use a GPS unless it to s Lat. and Lon. I exclusively use maps. I am tired of the stupid things sending the long way.

I'm about there for all the stupid ways it's sent me this summer.

The positive is that the wife is tired enough of me yelling and cussing at the thing that she is learning to read a map finally.

I always keep a road atlas in my travel vehicle.

mac 'cr-g18 / x is not faster than hwy 2' gyvr

I'm about there for all the stupid ways it's sent me this summer.

The positive is that the wife is tired enough of me yelling and cussing at the thing that she is learning to read a map finally.

I always keep a road atlas in my travel vehicle.

mac 'cr-g18 / x is not faster than hwy 2' gyvr

WAZE app...done

Re: Re: Important

lol.

71 has been under construction for the last 15 years. By the time they finish it they'll have to start over again.

kokosing has themselves a real nice cash cow, and they're gonna keep milking it..

Gotta pay our bills somehow. Kokosing is a huge important customer. Not as big as E-80 or Otto Baum or Paschen..but as big as OH can make.

Me too. I think it says a lot when a hotel keeps umbrellas for guests to use. I hate ohio, don't understand how there can be so many cool people there

Back