• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Re: Re: Important

Thinking about buying one of these http://www.savephace.com/EFP/Imposter_Series/Du-Mi Amazon has it for $162 but not on Prime. My no name full face fixed big screen is finefor 90% of what I do but that 10% of working under cars doing exhaust or such SUCKS. Plus I havent bought myself any new tools after pickingup a Dewalt 20vmax drill and driver set a few months back...
That looks badass. Reasonable price.

Car-less for about a week now for the first time in years.

One of the D.S. joints failed on my Ram and it spit the rear shaft out on the highway. I already had new steering and track bar waiting to go on it because of wobble and need to get chachi to weld the exhaust back together. Drove it in 4wd for a few days until it spit the D.S. yoke out on the highway letting some fluid out.(oops) It will be back otr its just time and $ I don't have so it sits for now.

In it's defense it was a truck for our landscaping company for 8 years or so and my 16yo nephews for a year where he repeatedly jumped it knocking the ball joints out of it.

I will likely start a thread on my Xj issues later today if I can't figure it out. I have steel taillights now with the reverse light and can't get the L.e.d.'s set up right.

I guess I just came to bitch about my cars today.

Double check your wiring, Matt. Those Brown wires look strangely black.

ynejusyj.jpg

Spotted cow on tap last night.

ma2aga3a.jpg

Gee Bee R-1 today.

Thinking about buying one of these http://www.savephace.com/EFP/Imposter_Series/Du-Mi Amazon has it for $162 but not on Prime. My no name full face fixed big screen is finefor 90% of what I do but that 10% of working under cars doing exhaust or such SUCKS. Plus I havent bought myself any new tools after pickingup a Dewalt 20vmax drill and driver set a few months back...

Save Phace Extreme Face Protector Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet GEN X CHAMELEON https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GGQONB4/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_Bru2tb0Y7ZRXZ16A

SavePhace Gen Y Murda Out Flat Black Variable Shade ADF Welding Helmet https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I4Z17RI/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_Gtu2tb18S76KYPC4

I know they aren't the same but same brand and still pretty sweet!

ynejusyj.jpg

Spotted cow on tap last night.

ma2aga3a.jpg

Gee Bee R-1 today.

Nice plane :) The EAA is the place to see anything that has, or may fly in the future. Nice weather for it too!

I've been meaning to ask; How many controllers does it take to make a Osprey fly?

Not sure what you folks find so amaizing about Spotted Cow, but I'm sure the Employees of New Glarus Brewery thank you for your patronage :) They have really expanded in the last few years.

^^^ Yep same ones I found on Amazon. I think if im going to do it I'll spring for the full auto dark.

Those are both prime too

Drove to almost Alabama and back today. 10 hours and 600 miles round trip of driving that started at 5am this morning. Not including Atlanta traffic both ways. Job didn't go smooth either. Called bossman while I was on site and told him what I was seeing and what I was dealing with (asshole customers). He said I did everything I could, but $20 says I still get thrown under the bus tomorrow by him when I get back in the office.

Not looking forward to going to work tomorrow.

Stay off highway 28(SW 63rd St.) in Des Moines for the next 2 weeks. They are rebuilding the train tracks at the intersection of hwy28 and Rail Road Ave on the west side. No proper posted signs for detour so everyone is driving through my lot thinking its an exit/short cut. This is one of the 4 major north south routes and the Only on the west side of town besides I35.

Thank you Iowa DOT...

Locker back in jeep

Sway bar link has a new place to go when discod
3e5esuqe.jpg

Electric fan installed an wired to a temp switch.
hymarezu.jpg

mac 'knows d30 tear down in my sleep' gyvr

Just had the water pump in the fork lift here at work go out. Nice big puddle of coolant on the floor. Maybe we are a little to hard on them.

USPS tracking numbers are worthless. By the time the post office even updates the info it's been days after it was shipped and sometimes even delivered already.

Back