• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Enjoyed grabbing dinner and beer with ya'll tonight. Enjoy the weekend in town and safe travels home! Holler if you need anything.

He posted in Important......gonna suck you in now, Tim!

Lol I know. Oddly enough I said to Mac last night that I needed to pay more attention to this A.D.D. of a thread....

I'll get you caught up on the 1000+ pages.

sheep
making fun of people
sheep
random photos
making fun of people
angry rant
sheep
angry rant
sheep
making fun of people
sheep
celebratory post
sheep
goats
totes ma goats
goat herder
goats
vacation photo

that's pretty much it.

No recent rants

u3y4e4u3.jpg

mac 'left turn!' gyvr

As cool as Macgyvr now?

dususaqa.jpg

I had an offer for my jeep last night, it included, but not limited to, a 2000 corvette.

Hard to put groceries in a vette.

Yeah, I drove it after we were done and I can see the fondness of an lj, but that might just be like stepping out on your wife, feels the same but different, I kinda like the change, but I really do love my wife. (if I were married).

Went to a new to me brewery in town yesterday, named Ass Clown Brewery.

.......and you're now en route to the Ass Clown state! :D

Oh what fun it is to wake up in the middle of the night to find an under age girl drunk on my front lawn who had just been thrown out of a vehicle.

Heck even the neighbors were in my driveway with their car parked so head lights were shining in bedroom. Not a good night at all.

Back