• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Tell me, am I too high on my truck?
I did not think I would have any trouble selling but I am only getting low ball offers of "$7000.00 cash" well yea dumb shit I will not take 7000.00 wampum beads.

The book value says $13,500.00, even I thing that is too much, I started out at $11,500.00 and now I am down to $10,000.00.

Opinions?

http://rockford.craigslist.org/cto/4547005755.html

Tell me, am I too high on my truck?
I did not think I would have any trouble selling but I am only getting low ball offers of "$7000.00 cash" well yea dumb shit I will not take 7000.00 wampum beads.

The book value says $13,500.00, even I thing that is too much, I started out at $11,500.00 and now I am down to $10,000.00.

Opinions?

http://rockford.craigslist.org/cto/4547005755.html

$500 STANDING OFFER.

Honestly i see it being an $8-10,000 truck. Atleast that is what i see most going for around that age around here.

You are just dealing with broke ass tire kickers on CL, that is all that is on there these days.

Grocery store just emailed me coupons for organic produce on sale this weekend.

- Ken "glad to see they aren't creeping on my purchase history" Stein

SEAN R spend a couple bucks and put that think in the AUTO-RV photo ad. You can do 5 states for three weeks for $100 bucks or so.

It hasn't always sold my stuff but I have always had my stuff sold by the time the ad ran out...except once I ran the first enclosed trailer that I bought two times...but that was seriously a PITA to sell.

mac 'anything around 10k or more you might have to spend a bit to sell it' gyvr

Going to grab dinner and an adult beverage with SEC Tim in Charlotte tonight.

mac 'baby is driving us to the hotel' gyvr

Re: Re: Important

If you want 2 floors you will need to be taller than 16 feet, the floor joists take up space, you will want to go 18 feet at least.
I do not know where you live but check the zoning dept for your area, some do not allow permanent residences in a "pole shed".
They would not here because that is what I wanted to do.

I want to buy property in the county to the west. We are only 4 miles from there now. For multiple reasons, cheaper taxes and with talking to a couple people I should be able to do that. I was starting to think about the 16 feet thing today. I'm not sure how we are going to go about it. Its a few years down the road but I want to make sure I have a solid plan.

You know kinda like how TH "builds" his jeep!!

SEAN R spend a couple bucks and put that think in the AUTO-RV photo ad. You can do 5 states for three weeks for $100 bucks or so.

It hasn't always sold my stuff but I have always had my stuff sold by the time the ad ran out...except once I ran the first enclosed trailer that I bought two times...but that was seriously a PITA to sell.

mac 'anything around 10k or more you might have to spend a bit to sell it' gyvr

True. Craigslist tends to be for cheap bastards, AutoRV is for people who actually want to buy.

gegyquta.jpg

mac 'making Naxja rounds' gyvr

I've got two crowns on my lower teeth, nobody told me that crowns were temporary. Need to have one redone, again.

Fore 'hate paying the dentist cuz my dental insurance sucks' Wheeler

My dentist fixes my crowns fo free. I've had the same crown pop loose three times. I go in a couple weeks for him to put a stud in it.

I've been using a radiant heater in the garage to take some edge off. I'm going to try and find a electric furnace on Craigslist.
The big hopefully will be a mini split.

My uncle wanted to build a house in my grandparents woods. They said he couldn't because of the water quality but they said he could build a garage. He built a massive polebarn and put a 15x20 indoor garage in it making the rest a house. He has since made the garage a mud room and poolroom added a 40x40 two story addition with a loft and built another polebarn for the garage.

The house we are looking Monday has a 32x70 pole barn...the condition of it will determine a lot of things...

mac 'it's on 7 acres' gyvr

Yes, yes I am.

99SJ 'Rain, no doors, should be a fun time' Ex

So far no rain to speak of.
I'm Tenting it, and I took out the ft locker when I replaced the D30 gears again. So I hope it holds off for a bit.

Maybe I'll see you around. You know what the Cherokee looks like.

Back