• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Since we are on the subject of auto part stores...

who carries a d30 pinion nut and seal in stock

mac 'gears getting installed on monday' gyvr

Im hoping that one of these days i can have 2 jeeps sitting in the driveway that run and drive correctly. Seems like this week is not gonna be that week. Got one that is finally back up and driving but doesn't like to shut off when you turn the key off. And the other one is throwing codes for the catalytic efficiency, idle air control, and governor pressure sensor. Oh what a fun week i've had so far. Just Enjoy Every Problem.

Since we are on the subject of auto part stores...

who carries a d30 pinion nut and seal in stock

mac 'gears getting installed on monday' gyvr

AAP Part No. 16584.01
Seal Part No. 16521.02

ORP Part # : PTQ-714A961
Seal Part # : PTQ-713A070A

Neither typically carries the nut in stock, at least around here...

Last edited:
Cleaning garage now and trying to organize.... What a mess. I keep finding brand new heims that I had squirted away.

Somebody get Suzi a giant Margarita! :D

Garage looks like a lawn tractor chop shop

Mine always looks like that. I just drug home a craftsmen that needs a deck bracket. 42 inch cut with a 15 hp Briggs. Im gunna use it for a while so I can figure out an engine noise on my wheelhorse and patch the deck up

Im hoping that one of these days i can have 2 jeeps sitting in the driveway that run and drive correctly. Seems like this week is not gonna be that week. Got one that is finally back up and driving but doesn't like to shut off when you turn the key off. And the other one is throwing codes for the catalytic efficiency, idle air control, and governor pressure sensor. Oh what a fun week i've had so far. Just Enjoy Every Problem.

We replace a lot of gov pres sensors and gov pres solenoids on them. Do them both at the same time. They are easy to do. Drop the pan and pull the housing that holds both of them

Mine always looks like that. I just drug home a craftsmen that needs a deck bracket. 42 inch cut with a 15 hp Briggs. Im gunna use it for a while so I can figure out an engine noise on my wheelhorse and patch the deck

Bahahah that's what I just did. 42" craftsman with a rotted deck. Paid a case of blue moon for it

:D

What bracket do you need?

Can they be bought at Napa or is the pressure sensor and solenoid a dealer item? Was gonna do a fluid and filter change at same time.

Back