• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

4 purples, 1 green and 1 black.

Thanks to Winnebago :twak:

Hence the test light. I didn't even know if it was wired right when it was a 6 pin or if the PO messed with it.

I remember my Winnebago having lots of purples too, they must have got a deal on purple wire.
Reminds me of the basement I remodeled where they used all black wire :banghead:

I remember my Winnebago having lots of purples too, they must have got a deal on purple wire.
Reminds me of the basement I remodeled where they used all black wire :banghead:

Sounds like my house, white that should be black and vice versa...

Ohh and the Breaker box directly below the bathroom/entire plumbing for the house...

99SJ 'Getting good at replacing breakers' Ex

Terre haute is on the way to my house Matt....he has something I need anyways.

Yea I am retarded today, we are driving right through there Tues. 4ish. Thanks to everyone that offered ideas or help.

TH, does it come w hardware and would you take $40?

No hardware. I paid like 130 for it, never used.
It's a Curt. Think it was the highest rating I could find.

As above, no hardware.

Okb, I will not be home but my wife will be. Got to be sure this plan is going to go, but should know that by tomorrow after going to the bank and insurance. Forty is fine.

Flex let me know if you are coming through town and I will make sure the vent visors are out.

The plan is to see how much payments for this would cost me.

20140621_194940_zpsdnb773hi.jpg

Yes, I would wheel it as it is currently being wheeled and will be wheeled by my friend Saturday at Bundy hill. Getting it at his pay off, which is its value at stock price at private party.

Once I am sure he is selling it (99 percent sure at this point). I have already drove it more in the past two weeks with top back and front doors off then my xj.

Last edited:
Matt will be coming through there on the way to my house, if he does stop to get the hitch, he can grab the visors for me.

Okay, I am going to hold off on selling the hitch until he decides for sure if he going sell it. I thought it was for sure but he is going to decide until after next Saturday. Vent visors are gone for sure. He is a long haul truck driver who is going hasn't been home in seven months and he is trying to decide if he wants to keep a vehicle. If I don't buy this jku, then I am putting the hitch on and putting the xj to work making money at the local dirt track (my original plan when I bought the hitch).

Last edited:
Drum brakes are dumb. the PO of my brothers truck put everything on wrong so the drum was full of broken crap that I didn't know where it went back. Took me two hours to do one side then 30 mins tops to do the other side.

If they are so dumb why do semis still use them?

mac 'hates them as well' gyvr

Ps I'm in Harlan suckas!

Morning Sam.

Morning Sam

baby kara woke up at 1:30am last night.

never truly went to sleep after that. brought her in bed with us and every time i would stop rubbing her butt she would wake up. i think i got about about 10 or 12 10min chunks of sleep after 1:30.

tired....

but since im awesome and all, i dont really get crabby(unlike my wife this morning)

so

Good morning!!!!

:speepin:

SAM'bring on the dew'SET

Drum brakes are dumb. the PO of my brothers truck put everything on wrong so the drum was full of broken crap that I didn't know where it went back. Took me two hours to do one side then 30 mins tops to do the other side.

they're not dumb if dumb people don't work on them.

spur of the moment bbq/pool party with friends and famo yesterday.
all on the smoker

then rew brought some fresh burgers for the grill.

In maumee again...this hotel is much better than the first. 4 hours till home and a full 8 days to spend on baby time and projects. Time to finish the parts wj to make roo, for an xj in the garage

team lift!

I will say that the box mine came in was absurdly heavy, and that I pobably shouldn't have carried it by myself.

but the superwinch has been good for a while. Always works when I want it, even if it's been neglected.

Back