• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Next time I am driving by plan on it!

How was cork and cleaver?

Next time we'll do a group to takaoka (sp?)

mac '623 miles away' gyvr

Worked on a deck 12 hours yesterday. I am on pills that won't let me sleep, so I only got 2 hours last night.
Now I just came in from working 14 hours
I feel like Mac.
Here is the deck.
7e3uhybu.jpg

Vacation has been awesome so far. Some how I have one bar of reception in the rain but no bars in The sunshine. ..

Love being on the lake in between mountains. Camper doing great!

I've slept 8 hours the last two nights in a row...

It's unbelievable...

mac 'and no alarm clock' gyvr

Have been thinking alot about parting out the rig. I've used it once so far this year. But it doesn't cost me anything besides $30 a month in insurance and $70ish a year for plates and 4 dead spots of grass beside my garage.

K "tell me I'm dumb or I need to go wheelin" man

Have been thinking alot about parting out the rig. I've used it once so far this year. But it doesn't cost me anything besides $30 a month in insurance and $70ish a year for plates and 4 dead spots of grass beside my garage.

Your dumb AND you need to go wheeling! :D

Got about half the interior part of my cage painted last night, 700% humidity prevented me from finishing. Brush on rustoleum has a textured finish apparently.

Re: Re: Important

Part it out and buy a mini Cooper.

2g wire.

Not sure of the draw.

I was hoping there was a generic answer.

Have to have a fuse that is less than watt (pun intended) the amp and wire will burn up at...

mac 'general speaking could be a shocking experience' gyvr

Back