• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

gypabequ.jpg

Here kitty kitty

mac 'ihateexhaustwork' gyvr

I'm afraid that's what i'm gonna be doing to the car here soon Mac. And of course it has to be the one against the firewall

I thought I first bought my Jeep in 2010, ended up being 2009 (loan was approved on my birthday).

I hate it when things don't work. Spent the last 3 hours at the shop trying to get a hitch and gas tank skid on the XJ, should have taken an hour tops. Neither one will go on. Skid won't fit over the factory plastic one and the hitch holes won't line up. Just finished up putting the back bumper back on so I can go home, guess I will have to find the $$ for a proper hitch or find a deal on a rear bumper so I can make Winterfest requirements.

I'm not faulting the people I got the parts from, for some reason this 95 is different than every other XJ.

:banghead:

I'm frustrated enough right now I would sell this pile for cheap.

This thing had 100k miles, been garaged it's whole life. My dad is 80 and drove it like a grandpa. Never saw salt or any offroad other than an occasional gravel road. I'm kicking myself in the ass for not buying it. He offered to trade straight across for my wife's Subi outback.

This thing had 100k miles, been garaged it's whole life. My dad is 80 and drove it like a grandpa. Never saw salt or any offroad other than an occasional gravel road. I'm kicking myself in the ass for not buying it. He offered to trade straight across for my wife's Subi outback.

Didn't I tell you to buy it?

mac 'pretty sure that I did' gyvr

Lol.

$500 plus Whitey and we may talk :D

Tomorrow may hold a different story, but right now I'm pissed about it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mac 'maybe whitey straight up...but your trades break down on the way home...' gyvr

I should have bought it as well...

mac 'recently considered another 5.9...I love them' gyvr

Only happened once, and that was a fluke :D

If you are pissed again tomorrow...let me know...

mac 'i'll have my people call your people' gyvr

Back