• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Just ordered the koh movies from 2012 and 2013...

They were still on sale from the black friday sale.

mac 'since the RV has a nice tv/surround sound/dvd player in it' gyvr

Snowing again today, they implemented 2 hr delay 15 minutes before school started. People already had kids dropped off and had to leave to go pick them up.

Snow has stopped now and roads are almost clear, but they decided to cancel school for the entire day now.

Snowing again today, they implemented 2 hr delay 15 minutes before school started. People already had kids dropped off and had to leave to go pick them up.

Snow has stopped now and roads are almost clear, but they decided to cancel school for the entire day now.

Same here. One of my coworkers had to go pick up his son after his wife had dropped him off at school. He wasn't happy.

Re: Re: Important

He did not look like he wanted to be standing out there in that weather. Im sure he was thinking, why couldn't these guys do this in Oct. hahahaha

Daaaa coach!

Good morning jeep fans!

He used to coach in Canada...this is beach weather to him. If he looked uncomfortable he was probably hot :)

I would be pissed. Luckily my daughters school is about a half mile from the house. This morning they didnt let the kids play outside because its 2°, the parents have no idea how to stay in line and efficiently drop children off. I have seen 3 accidents so far this year. One was hilarious, a mom pulled out and gunned it to beat an oncoming car and didnt notice the truck parked 30 yards away, she was probably doing 30 when she rearended a parked vehicle. Luckily no one was in it at the time.

Pulled drivers valvecover on the truck, found nothing. :(
Was hoping for something catastrophic but easy to fix... Pretty sure drivers front is the one missing, but going to pull passengers vc today and check it out.
Even with a shitload of blowby and oil usage, this motor had NO top end sludge.

Anyone looking for a comanche project?
anusyraq.jpg

5y2anuve.jpg

He did not look like he wanted to be standing out there in that weather. Im sure he was thinking, why couldn't these guys do this in Oct. hahahaha

Daaaa coach!

Good morning jeep fans!

i had tickets for the game. i gave them to my warehouse lead. no chance in hell i was sitting out in that cold.

DITKA!

I ordered the 2013 from that sale, almost bought 2012 but figured I'd be buying 2014 in a few months

I have the 11 already, so I wanted to start the collection. Next year for the sale I'll buy the 14 one and another older one that I don't have.

mac 'they are all good' gyvr

I have the 11 already, so I wanted to start the collection. Next year for the sale I'll buy the 14 one and another older one that I don't have.

mac 'they are all good' gyvr

My kid LOVES movies like that, he watches his rock rods DVD all the time, the koh movie came in the mail yesterday. I was in Detroit yesterday and today for training. His mother told him he had to wait till tonight when I got home to watch it, he was dissapointed.

i had tickets for the game. i gave them to my warehouse lead. no chance in hell i was sitting out in that cold.

DITKA!

Aw come on. I thought you loved sitting out in the cold.
If i had tickets I would have been there.3

Few years ago I scored 4 very good seats, took my 2 brothers and dad. it was late dec against green bay. Bears had no shot at the playoffs and Frave was QB.
Bears beat down Green Bay, and later Farve said it was the worst conditions he had ever played in. Our beers were freezing before we could drink them, and we had an amazing time

Of coarse my brothers and I did jump in Lake Michigan on Jan 1st also, so...

Back