• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Looks fine to me also

It wouldn't really be sealed then.

I don't like sleeping with mosquitos.

My tent has two doors, put the hose in one spot and stuff rags in it to seal it.

I have them and that's the shaft I broke in Harlan. But Dan can attest to what I did to it to break it. 400ish horse power on a locked D30 with 35"s bouncing with the skinny pedal pegged.

I dont think many shafts would have held up to that? Did you get it warrantied?

What's the next step on your rig? I know "less skinny pedal" isn't your answer.

Consider it bought.

Got my fingers crossed

I'm bumming cuz I dont have the extra $400 sitting around. Maybe I'll call chase bank and see if they'll let me buy an air compressor instead of pay my mortgage:cool:

I'm bumming cuz I dont have the extra $400 sitting around. Maybe I'll call chase bank and see if they'll let me buy an air compressor instead of pay my mortgage:cool:

I don't know how the hell I'm going to get it off the truck if it does come. I sent it to Illinois too.

I don't know how the hell I'm going to get it off the truck if it does come. I sent it to Illinois too.

Eat bacon every day till it shows up, use weight you gained as leverage.

Back