• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

great news

rates are just going to continue to go up methinks...

my thoughts exactly, that is why we are so aggressively looking at lake properties so we can lock in a fixed low rate.....and start building on it in @10 years....when the rates will be high :D

Cheese "retiring at the lake" Man

Getting ready to put a fuel pump in the 5.9...

mac 'can hardly wait' gyvr

Ac in garage is worth every penny. Cleaned up garage today, when I opened door to take stuff to trash I started sweating like a fat guy....

great news

rates are just going to continue to go up methinks...

mac 'wish i could buy that house in the country that i've always wanted' gyvr

I didn't get in on the lowest rate 2 months ago, but we're saving 2 points and the payment goes down $250 a month.

That and Melissa's furlough days got cut in half, which saved the moab budget.

Where does this hook to?
uqeqades.jpg

okay...there is a vac line with an elbow on it that comes up from underneath...i think its the primary feed for the vacuum ball. does yours still have a vac ball? i cant find a pic, but if my memory serves me right, thats what it is

I think that fitting on the side is normally for the evap purge solenoid connection. If you've still got the sticker on the firewall, it should tell you what hooks up where. I cut mine out for the cowl intake, or I'd look.

ah...yes...i can picture what it looks like in my head...i just didnt remember where it went... i just took it off 2 weeks ago to change my manifold gasket, but i don't think my memory works very well these days

Well, not really excited. I put the new head on the red jeep and it has quit burning coolant, however the burning coolant was masking the burning oil.

I really f'd this motor up.

Thinking of flipping it on cl

Fore 'cl be like "cold a/c" ' Wheeler

One of the dogs just got sprayed by a skunk.....shit!

Well, not really excited. I put the new head on the red jeep and it has quit burning coolant, however the burning coolant was masking the burning oil.

I really f'd this motor up.

Thinking of flipping it on cl

Fore 'cl be like "cold a/c" ' Wheeler
I have a 97 short block... :D
89"some assembly required"Laredo

Back