• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

That's gonna need a lot of trimming. What you doing with the old rims/tires?
I have a few people interested in both wheels and tires. Tires are almost new. I put them on somewhere around Dec or Jan I think

IMO it went from P.I.M.P. to meh, but I have a thing for stock wheels (esp. Icons) over black steelies. My next build is going to run stock 5 spokes unless I can score a deal on Eccos, Ravines or Turbines. Wheel spacers do not scare me.
Thanks...LOL. No, I get it. I have always been a fan of big trucks on black wheels, so this is more my style

God damn Sam! You need some adjustable arms to move that axle forward.
I was wondering about that. Is that what you need are adjustables? Cuz there is plenty of room up front, and very close to the fender in back. I have upper and lower fixed arms from rustys for a 6.5lift.

Looking pretty sweet, Sam!
Thanks man

Looking good! You going to beat the crap out of the pinch seam in the front wheel wells?
Yea just needed it drivable yesterday. I will get to that later.

Looks clean! I'd love to try those tires on my jeep at silver lake.

I am almost scarred to wheel it. Hmmmm Show Jeep? LOL

SAM'wife is pissed'SET

Listing to "dont stop believing" by journey....

i think they based tommy boy on this song...

small town boy, born and raised in south Detroit

images

Took the midnight train going anywhere

images

a singer in a smokey room

tumblr_mjoutfZE7O1s7p9nvo1_500.gif

working hard to get my fill

images

everybody wants a thrill

images

playing anything to roll the dice

images

Some will win, some will lose

images

Don't stop believing

images

well maybe the loosely based the movie on the song...

:D

sorry i was bored.
imgres

LOL!! Holy hell!

As of yesterday, Sarah completed the closing on this place and I move in this Feb. 7th. I got the deadbolt code changed, have to change the garage door keypad code if I can figure out how.
Until then I am responsible for mowing, snow clearing and I will be moving stuff in slowly over the next six months.

Congrats
That's a beautiful house.

Whats the land like?

Harrison has been on this "ewww" kick lately. When he dooks, he says eww. When he smells something stinky, he says eww.

He's playing in the living room right now and I'm pretty sure he just said "Ewww, Obama."

I concurred.

Harrison has been on this "ewww" kick lately. When he dooks, he says eww. When he smells something stinky, he says eww.

He's playing in the living room right now and I'm pretty sure he just said "Ewww, Obama."

I concurred.

Mine got to the point every time Obama was on tv he would say "Obamas a bumb"

I love that kid

Interview at Cabela's went swimmingly. If I don't get that job, someone else is more charismatic than I am. The guy conducting the interview loved my answers.

They said I would hear back in 1-2 weeks.

XJosh '20-25% discount' 95

Right!! I haven't checked on a lot of their stuff, but I've seen they have good prices already. If I get their credit card (trouble) I could earn points to get free stuff too. And that's available to everyone, but it's easy to spend money with the company you work for.

I worked at sears in college.

I had a sear credit card.

I think I spent more there than I made.

mac 'was bad' gyvr

Congrats
That's a beautiful house.

Whats the land like?

.2 acres of weedy grass. That will change.

My plan is to get it that nice think, plus grass in the next two years.

party in TH! WOOT WOOT

There won't be alcohol at the reception, at least not on the reception side. The VFW might still have the bar open to where people could get some if they paid for it. Neither Sarah or myself drink.

Faxed the refinance docs to the lender. Closing by the end of the month.

great news

rates are just going to continue to go up methinks...

mac 'wish i could buy that house in the country that i've always wanted' gyvr

Back