• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I know everybody poops. Even girls (contrary to popular belief.) But you guys posting it in here is just too funny!

The sole reason I opened a Twitter account was to tell people about my movements. I need to get back on that.

I love and I hate storms/tornadoes. They are such a beautiful thing to look at, but it sucks when lives are lost in them. Right now they are in a search and recovery for 24 kids at a school in Moore, OK.

I would PM, but I'm a gajillion percent over the allowed limit right now.

and you know my phone doesn't work @ work.

Seriously though, did I expire? I thought I just renewed, but I've been known to be wrong.

You expire at the end of the month...when you renewed last year for one year it wasn't updated as such.

I fixed it to the end of the month.

If you are sending a check, PM dan, since cracker is going to be out of the country until June 6th.

mac 'and answer a few of my PMs :) 'gyvr

I know everybody poops. Even girls (contrary to popular belief.) But you guys posting it in here is just too funny!

The sole reason I opened a Twitter account was to tell people about my movements. I need to get back on that.

Whats your name on twitter? I need someone to follow. I have an account and don't know how to use it. :anon:

Whats your name on twitter? I need someone to follow. I have an account and don't know how to use it. :anon:
Coming on the back channel. I prefer not to let everyone know who I am on twitter. Not that I don't trust everybody here, but I keep my account anonymous in case a potential employer ever tries to look me up and judge me by what I say on the internet.

Don't know. I was pooping when I originally read your post, then I left for work.

Fore 'don't get on the blue pages from my phone' Wheeler

Ironically I'm pooping too.

I'll look into it when I get a moment.

mac 'going to go look at a wj with my dad' gyvr

Oddly enough my computer room is my downstairs bathroom. I poop alot. Probably cause I'm full of shit!!! :doh:

Chances are slim. 60 year old vehicle...probably hasn't ran in years. They probably just lost it. Happens a lot.

Went to the dmv tonight and talked with a nice, helpful lady at the counter. She talked me through the process and affirmed everything I had speculated on. It should be titled by the time I move to wi. I will title it in wi once I get it up and running and ready for the road.

99SJ 'covering all the bases' Ex

Went to the dmv tonight and talked with a nice, helpful lady at the counter. She talked me through the process and affirmed everything I had speculated on. It should be titled by the time I move to wi. I will title it in wi once I get it up and running and ready for the road.

99SJ 'covering all the bases' Ex

That's great! I didn't know the dmv had nice helpful people.

#macgyvrjeep

might take me two weeks to approve you to follow and i rarely post to it...but when i do, its usually good stuff...

mac 'or something like that' gyvr

That's great! I didn't know the dmv had nice helpful people.

I was quiet surprised myself... She did ask why there was no title, I told her the guy I bought it off of received it as payment to settle a debt, she didn't ask any further questions...

99SJ 'True as far as I know' Ex

twitter is trying to be cool 70s/80s style, last time we needed prefix symbols like that was %when @AT&T $wrote !an ^^assembler.

(I am reasonably certain Jeff and Nate are the only ones who will get that... :anon:)

Back