• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

im moving to canada

yet John Kerry was telling us that dissent is the highest form of patriotism

By "dissent" I think he meant writing a nasty letter to your congressman or donating to an unpopular cause.

Speaking of which are there any groups that lobby for motorized access to public lands that I could, like, donate money to?

I say we "re-settle" Alaska and secede from the USSA....

Plenty of wheeling, animals, oil, hot governor, Canada as a buffer zone....When oil hits $200 a barrel, think about how rich we'll all be!!!

.... a muslim is now pres. of the united states......barrack "hussein" obama.....im going to canada, who wants to go with me??

This is the attitude that kept you from winning "my friend." I didn't vote for Obama, but I am damn proud of the fact that in over 200 years this country will finally be unified as one.

Yep...we'll be one! My money will be their money and their money will be mine.......oh wait.....they don't make any....Damn it!

IDK, I was thinking more along the lines of Australia but I've been looking at things and it seems a bit expensive... I'll just stay here for now. Keep to myself and be happy.

Canadian people hate Americans Just like other country in the world. Especially in Quebec ! Hell when I moved to London, UK in 2004 they hated us. The only cool thing there was the fact that 16yo girls could drink in the bars and they loves American accents for some reason

so this election has made us one? That's tonk, we were one before, just one with alot of bone heads in the mix. This election didn't MAKE ME PROUD, I've always been proud of our country. To say you're movin to Canada is like sayin it's too hot in the house, I'm gettin in the oven. The republicans lost the election because they're no more than watered down LIBS. I voted for Alan Keyes, he would make a great president, he's also a man of color, if you deal with that crap. The media never mentioned him, because he's conservative. I love my country, yet I fear my government. Hey Rock, I really enjoy your posts, sometimes. I'd rather read some holiday in Cambodia, or really shake it up, some Dead Milkmen? You're not like the other kids in the trailer park

Oh really!? You got the hots for 16yr old girls!? :) I love London english accents! Off to London I go!
They had the hots for me. When in Rome...

Back