• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm BACK

OMG!!!! Bathroom Mirror Boy is back!!!! Flex man, flex. woooo hooo. Ooops, no, hold the gut in. Yeah, there ya go.

Long? Yes and thanks for noticing, meatgazer.

But boring? I find myself very entertaining! I know its tough to bring yourselves to do it because post count is in direct correlation with penis size, but do a search.

I merely stopped by here to jaw with a few old friends and was immediately flamed by GS, the resident retard.

I'm far from bitter. I had a good time here back in the day when we probably got away with more than we should've. Met a few great people along the way. That was back when this club was more in-person based and less focused on who made who cry because of tough e-love.

Again, :conceited

Holy crap! How did I miss this? Too much hanging out on the MWC board, must be?

Sure can feel the 'old love' in this thread. Ah, the good old days! :anon:

Beez rubied me some but he was fairly gentle with me being handsome as I am. :wave1:

this aint beezil, never was beezil. beezil is dumbXXXX and gave his password out on another board. That's grounds for permaban, aint it?

Beezil is a myth. End of story. No bans, no sackriders. Give it up people, the Beezil no longer exists. :hang:

Lincoln is a myth. End of story. No bans, no sackriders. Give it up people, the Lincoln person is only here to scare sheep.

It's working.
SHEEPSCARED.jpg

:dunno:

So.....Beezil is a meatgazer? And his lover is Baja?

Back