• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm back, I'm RED, and I'm wheelin' the Pumpkin

HOLLY CRAP! I thought you fell of the face of the earth or something. You posted up a few months back and I made some sort of a comment but no reply from you.

I am now going have to find a way to get my junk to the hangover run now

Dave

Hey Dave! Be good to see you all again... Prolly won't be doing any monnster trails... But ya never know:) The Pumpkin is my DD now so gotta be a little careful...

I think you need to put a sticker on your rear bumper saying, "Toyota and Chevy recovery vehicle" after all the trucks you yanked out of the sand.

I think you need to put a sticker on your rear bumper saying, "Toyota and Chevy recovery vehicle" after all the trucks you yanked out of the sand.

If I did that,my junk would look like Rod's (Mojojojo) used to (i.e. a million stickers!)! Have pulled quads, rails, bikes, all kinds of different stuff out of stucks there,,, and elsewhere... someday I'll even put some recovery hooks on this thing!Leaf spring shackles and sharp bumper edges are kinda hard on straps!

Back