• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'll be parting out the XJ

azdesertrhino

NAXJA Forum User
As soon as I can put together some kind of price list I'll actually post this in the for sale area. Thanks to all that offered advise after my XJ was stolen and wrecked, I appreciate your input.

I guess I'm going to part out the 94 XJ. I'm keeping some things to go on my 90 but looks like the drive train is going away. 4.0 engine has approx 60,000 on it, very clean. Stock transfer case, and all other stuff. Most body parts damaged when the moron thief wrecked it. Front grill in good shape, have gauge cluster, dash, etc all in good shape. Will be tearing most of it apart this weekend. Have all a/c components, stock Jeep cassette player. Much of it's too big to ship. If you want larger item (engine etc, I'll need help pulling them). I'm going to try to put together a list with prices this evening if I have time but if you are looking for something specific let me know. Wouldn't mind selling it whole but need to recoup as much money as I can since I didn't have theft insurance on it.
Thanks,

does the instrument cluster have tach and gauges?

if so, id take that and the sensors on the engine

give me a price on it and shipping to 02035

thnaks

Back