• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If you Could......

1985xjlaredo said:
Have to be Barack Hussein Obama, or for that matter I'll fight any left wing muslim who thinks he is going to run our Country!

Support our Troops.....Buy American!

i would fight you for just saying stupid shit like that

RTicUL8 said:
stephen hawking

...he could probably make my brain pop just by staring at me!

He has survived Lou Gehrig's disease longer than anybody on record...and he keeps working with no control of his body besides his eyes and one corner of his mouth....now thats determination.

78227143.gif

I think that's it, the other one without the additional idler pully below the P/S pump is for the older engines without a real tensioner.

Blaine B. said:
78227143.gif

I think that's it, the other one without the additional idler pully below the P/S pump is for the older engines without a real tensioner.

What the he...Is that...yeah, I think it is...whoa whoa WTF! Tech!! Tech in the OT Forum!!! Ahhhhhh.......whew. Ok. I'm over it, now :shiver: I'll be alright.

XJ Dreamin' said:
What the he...Is that...yeah, I think it is...whoa whoa WTF! Tech!! Tech in the OT Forum!!! Ahhhhhh.......whew. Ok. I'm over it, now :shiver: I'll be alright.

is that a sneaker lacing diagram? or dual exhaust routing? :dunno:

:D

Thats how you properly route the laces on your sneakers to make sure all of your lace driven accessories operate properly. As you can see these are top end shoes, with AC, constant 12V power. And for the avid hiker, power walking pump, water pump and fan. And for the slacker, the ever popular idler :D

steelmen said:
i would fight you for just saying stupid shit like that

x2

Besidea, Obama isn't Muslim anyway. That is just a smear campaign put out to get knee jerk xenophobic scared little people to steer clear of him.

Hmm, I thought it was a map of the orgy.....

Blaine B. said:
Damnit, I replied to the wrong thread with that pic!

Ban me.

That's what you get for opening multiple windows of NAXJA. In order to avoid potential embarrassment, please constrain yourself to one instance of NAXJA at a time. Even NAXJA can be too much of a good thing :D

GSequoia said:
No Rich.

The map of hte orgie between you, Kathy Bates, Rosie O'Donnald, and the cast of The Biggest Loser would be much larger.

As long as I can tape it and sell it to beej... outta be good for a new 08 4 door rubicon...

If I may bring this thread back to the question....I'd like to fight Jessica Alba. Only if I lose, though. I want Jessica to beat me like a bad dog.

I would like to see that POS lawyer with TB go to jail, get stuck in the same cell with Paris Hilton and watch him beat the shit out of her.

Actually I would like to see anyone beat the shit out of her until she isn't wasting our precious air anymore.

Back