• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

If you Could......

Ellen Barkin. I'd let her win :D

Chuck Norris

dphillips said:
How about Terel Owens,just for being a punk bitch.

Thems fightin words there. TO gonna whoop yo @$$.

Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie....and then I would actually step back and let them fight...and tear off their clothes and then "accidentely" fall into the kiddy pool full of baby oil and then wrestle around some more.....Whew!! now what were we talking about?? :shocked:

empire43 said:
carrot top
I met carrot top in an airport cafe at like 7 am last year. He was alone drinking coffee so i walked up and asked if he was carrot top and he shook his head like oh god it's to early for this. So I asked him if it was too early for a joke and he said no. I told him the one about the mexican girl with short legs and he cracked up and seemed real cool. He has big arms and that goofy hair is real. But he seemed allright, normal and pleasant off stage.

if its mud wrestling I want a shot @ Natalie Portman

Jolene Blalock....and it would be illogical to put up any resistance. :smootch:

stephen hawking

...he could probably make my brain pop just by staring at me!

Have to be Barack Hussein Obama, or for that matter I'll fight any left wing muslim who thinks he is going to run our Country!

Support our Troops.....Buy American!

Sigourney Weaver, but she'd kick my a$$. I'd just jump on and puppy hump her leg until she kicked me off. I'd be worth it :laugh3:

Back