• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

if it ain't 1 thing....

shawnxj

NAXJA Forum User
well i finally got my jeep legal to driver. finished the front bumper, built a heim joint steering setup basically i got it done and i finally got to drive it this weekend for the first time since december of 08 and guess what happens.

yup you guessed it my brand new oil pump that has a total of maybe 5 hours of run time on it goes out and fries my crank bearings. this motor's knocking harder then a horney guy trying to get in a whore house. so now i get to pull the crank and send it off to get machined get new bearings again and yet another oil pump.....first my truck blows a set of gaskets and now this...my life sucks

Momma said there would be days like this, but she never said about 31 in a month.

Good luck. I know how it goes. Your problems have been vehicle related, mine are health related. Three orthopedic surgeries in a year and a upcoming tests because of possible cancer.

Don't ever say it couldn't be any worse. It can.

oh trust me i know it can get a whole lot worse. i'm half expecting my lukemia to mutate into the fatal shit my doc has been telling me about for years now

have to take poison 3 times a day just to stay alive....fun stuff

just dropped the heads for my truck off at the machine shop and they pointed out a massive crack that i didn't even consider looking for after i pulled the heads. guess i'm gonna pull the crank on my jeep and see if it's salvageable

Back